JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
can anyone tell me what this mag fits.
it holds 30rds of 22lr
it's made of stout metal
and kind looks like a mini ak mag

20170917_200420.jpg 20170917_200425.jpg 20170917_200433.jpg

so it looks like it works on the ap80 models also...i guess they are rare...i just put it on gunbroker for $60...another guy has one posted for $150

well I bought it for $10 at a store in Nehalem. I posted it for $60 on gunbroker last night and it sold by the morning....i shoulda asked for more:eek:...

well I bought it for $10 at a store in Nehalem. I posted it for $60 on gunbroker last night and it sold by the morning....i shoulda asked for more:eek:...
I did the same thing with a 70s Randal Made sheath... found it at a gunshow., paid $10... put it on ebay for $100 and it sold the next day. Evidently a Randal stamped early 70s Johnson roughback sheath that fits many of the most popular 5 1/2" knives in like new condition is worth almost as much as the knives themselves... and more than most knives I own. An auction is sometimes the best way to go. But look at it this way... you made 500% profit & somebody's day. Win/Win:s0155:

ya I'm happy. I bought with plans of modifying an old 22 I have to accept the mag but I got it home and it was more work than I'd like.

I used to get mystery magazines in the mail all the time. I'd make quick work of the brown paper wrapper though so it was pretty short-lived. good times
lol

This here thread looks vunurbal, so I'm asteelin' it! :D

About 15 years ago I was browsing in a antique/old stuff store and ran into a set of Bonsai tools. Now, it was lust at first sight, but I was short on cash and the $39.99 price was a problem! No negotiation from the owner, but I went back three times and finally bit the bullet (<- firearms related)!
Turned out that they were a matched set of Masakuni (the JM Browning, style father of Japanese Bonsai tools)! They're also the Rolls-Royce of Japanese Bonsai tools, except Rolls-Royce should be so lucky! They were worth $2,700! This is eight tools in the original pack roll! I keep them in the gun safe! :)
I thank you for the thread loan, drewp, and greatly appreciate it! :D

Last Edited:
I used to get mystery magazines in the mail all the time. I'd make quick work of the brown paper wrapper though so it was pretty short-lived. good times
lol
Except when they decide to send out the magazines for the curio/relic or heavy "guns" as a mid month bonus.
At that point your either scarred for life, or you find a new fettish... either way no good comes of it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews