JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone...I am new to NWFA and I made a discovery a few years ago. We actually dug up, what appears to be, an antique rifle stock while cleaning up the property at our home. The unofficial "guess" from an antique appraiser is that it is late-1800s to early 1900s. I did find what appears to be a "J" shaped mark in two places. You can see that in the last two (2) images. Does anyone have any idea who the manufacturer might be and what the history could look like for this stock? This is all more a curiosity than anything else. Pretty neat piece to discover here in Mulino, Oregon. Thanks in advance!

20230427_071504.jpg

20230427_071527.jpg

20230427_072545.jpg

20230427_072737.jpg

That sure looks like a Lee Enfield stock the rounded but stock the roundish wrist and that little bump on the bottom all scream Lee Enfield. 1895 to 1957 std issue British battle rifle. Some 17, million were made.

That sure looks like a Lee Enfield stock the rounded but stock the roundish wrist and that little bump on the bottom all scream Lee Enfield. 1895 to 1957 std issue British battle rifle. Some 17, million were made.
Exactly what that is...early brass butt plate...
I tried searching the # stamped on it, but got nothing quick...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top