JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome, I love seeing rifles like this. Well done sir. Very well done. I actually started a thread on basically the same thing. If you lived closer, I'd say you and I need to go shooting. I like your style..

I always like seeing and hearing about guys getting it done like this. I cant tell you how many times i had my azz handed to me by a guy shooting a stevens 200 223rem at our clubs centerfire shoots and that was a $250.00 rifle. That guy used to shoot consistent sub 3/4" 10 shot groups. At the time, i was using an FN PBR XP, being a winchester model 70 lover, i wanted to stick with tradition and use a CRF rifle. I dont know how many trick moves you have to use on a model 70 to insure its going to shoot competitively, but it is quite a few. My hat goes off to some of these rifle manufactures that can still make a highly accurate and affordable hunting rifle. I appreciate and have a lot of respect for these companies, especially the ones that also have excellent cs. Good thread op. A good shooting "budget" rifle is a thing to behold and appreciate.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top