JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome, I love seeing rifles like this. Well done sir. Very well done. I actually started a thread on basically the same thing. If you lived closer, I'd say you and I need to go shooting. I like your style..

I always like seeing and hearing about guys getting it done like this. I cant tell you how many times i had my azz handed to me by a guy shooting a stevens 200 223rem at our clubs centerfire shoots and that was a $250.00 rifle. That guy used to shoot consistent sub 3/4" 10 shot groups. At the time, i was using an FN PBR XP, being a winchester model 70 lover, i wanted to stick with tradition and use a CRF rifle. I dont know how many trick moves you have to use on a model 70 to insure its going to shoot competitively, but it is quite a few. My hat goes off to some of these rifle manufactures that can still make a highly accurate and affordable hunting rifle. I appreciate and have a lot of respect for these companies, especially the ones that also have excellent cs. Good thread op. A good shooting "budget" rifle is a thing to behold and appreciate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top