JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
100.gif
The US government recently gave 54 billion dollars to Ukraine.

Here is my thoughts. You can shoot me if you want, I find this stuff entertaining.

Let's say the guesstimate of the amount of guns is real. Then last guesstimate is at around 393.3 million per Google.

So why the picture above?

To show just how much freaking money 1 billion is.

Imagine instead of the usual 100 dollar gas card. The government would give you 1 million dollars per gun you own. They literally could.

Yes, yes, I know, there are many here that would never ever give up their guns for any amount of money.

BUT….

I guarantee a hell of a lot of them would.

I'd go as far as to say some would give them up for a lot less.

Again, think back to that money we gave Ukraine. 54 billion. We could give 10 million to anyone per gun and still only be at around 3 billion dollars.

They wouldn't even have to take them all. I'd gladly give up 1-2 for a few million.

Could you even imagine the panic buying that would take place? The chance at a million fir a gun! People would be rushing to stores for any tiny chance of getting a gun to give to the gov.

Gangbangers would be hunting down anyone they knew with guns to turn them in.

It would be pretty crazy to watch it unfold!

Anyways, my wife and I had a good laugh talking about this with some friends the other night when gun control got brought up.

This is purely satirical of coarse. Our lovely government would never do anything like this. They are much happier giving away billions for gender studies in 3rd world nations.

View attachment 1218495
The US government recently gave 54 billion dollars to Ukraine.

Here is my thoughts. You can shoot me if you want, I find this stuff entertaining.

Let's say the guesstimate of the amount of guns is real. Then last guesstimate is at around 393.3 million per Google.

So why the picture above?

To show just how much freaking money 1 billion is.

Imagine instead of the usual 100 dollar gas card. The government would give you 1 million dollars per gun you own. They literally could.

Yes, yes, I know, there are many here that would never ever give up their guns for any amount of money.

BUT….

I guarantee a hell of a lot of them would.

I'd go as far as to say some would give them up for a lot less.

Again, think back to that money we gave Ukraine. 54 billion. We could give 10 million to anyone per gun and still only be at around 3 billion dollars.

They wouldn't even have to take them all. I'd gladly give up 1-2 for a few million.

Could you even imagine the panic buying that would take place? The chance at a million fir a gun! People would be rushing to stores for any tiny chance of getting a gun to give to the gov.

Gangbangers would be hunting down anyone they knew with guns to turn them in.

It would be pretty crazy to watch it unfold!

Anyways, my wife and I had a good laugh talking about this with some friends the other night when gun control got brought up.

This is purely satirical of coarse. Our lovely government would never do anything like this. They are much happier giving away billions for gender studies in 3rd world nations.
I have an old 12-ga. Damascus steel double-barreled break-action my grandfather supposedly used that I'd dump for a million bucks…. LOL!

Good to see that mind of yours still working at peak efficiency Brian! Sometimes the hum-drum of daily life can turn a brain soft. Keep up the good work! :s0155:

If it was 300 million guns, they could give everyone about $3.33 for it to cost $1 billion. If they gave everyone $1 million it would cost $30 trillion? Something like that
Shh shh shhh. Now it wouldn't be satire if I were correct!

Good to see that mind of yours still working at peak efficiency Brian! Sometimes the hum-drum of daily life can turn a brain soft. Keep up the good work! :s0155:
Ehh my SIL was the one that started the whole conversation the other day with my neighbors. She was using similar math. At 27 I figured she wouldn't be so dumb.

For what it's worth... If they were handing out 1mil per firearm, they could collect 54,000 for the money given to Ukraine. I'm sure I could find one or two to join the cause.
They'd have to find a way to include that %1000 tax ;)

Not to even mention........the arms left behind in Afghanistan.

BUT, But, but.......

There is no use crying over spilt milk.

Aloha, Mark

PS........
But somewhere in there......is an ACCOUNTING TRICK. Humm.......

Last Edited:
The other side of the coin.

After they collect all these assault weapons. They can send those, instead of money, to Ukraine as they need them. Most liberals agree that this is a good idea. Since Ukraine doesn't have a second amendment it would be the right thing to do. Give them guns!

Probably, never said I was smart! (10mil x 393mil isn't 3bil ;))

Don't spoil it for the others, I'm trying out that new math!
The works. Cause regular math is considered racist now. 2+2=5

All that money could roughly equate to $1500 per gun at 500 million guns for a forced buy back, easy.

It shows you they'd rather funnel and embezzle money through this fake Ukraine nonsense than actually "solve" (their term) this "gun issue" (their term) here in the United States. Why on earth did Pelosi go over to Ukraine? Does that make ANY sense?!

Im also convinced they have stock or somehow profit off of ammo or firearms manufacturing.. because they seem to hype up the buying rush then magically back off.. they constantly do this just enough to spike sales.. sure seems like a pump and dump type of tactic to increase profits on their end.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top