JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is probably one of my favorite guns a straight cadillac of an Ak design. I run 30 round sgm mags with last round hold open and they have been fantastic comes with the 5 and 10 round mag from the factory. Also a hilarious poorly translated instructional manual. IMG_20190323_214046485.jpg IMG_20190323_212252352.jpg

This is probably one of my favorite guns a straight cadillac of an Ak design. I run 30 round sgm mags with last round hold open and they have been fantastic comes with the 5 and 10 round mag from the factory. Also a hilarious poorly translated instructional manual. View attachment 561878 View attachment 561879

top notch AK .there is a mod that can be done to these,i think its a bullet guide .so regular ak mags can be used. . anyone know for sure what is required for to do it ?

top notch AK .there is a mod that can be done to these,i think its a bullet guide .so regular ak mags can be used. . anyone know for sure what is required for to do it ?
You need the bullet guide. Normal AKs use bullet guides, whereas Veprs and Saigas have em built into the mags.

AK bullet guide inside the receiver (wasr in this case):

13D6891C-6A56-405B-A7F4-93F2BBAF48A3.jpeg

To install one, you either rivet one in or bolt one in.

Last Edited:
Vepr threads make me sad. The one gun I truly should not have sold was mine in 54r. I did make a good amount from selling though!

I want a version 2 54r so bad, damn import politics.

Bring back the VEPRs!!!

8DE7DFAE-163E-420A-8FB6-EDB8B684C3E2.jpeg