JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Two days ago at approximately 9 am I hear some loud banging outside. I totally just dismissed it as someone doing some work around their yard or fixing something. It turns out the house behind mine had its door kicked in and the house was robbed. Crazyness . . .

I also thought the timing of the robbery was interesting. Are thieves getting more brazen? or are morning house runs common?

Two days ago at approximately 9 am I hear some loud banging outside. I totally just dismissed it as someone doing some work around their yard or fixing something. It turns out the house behind mine had its door kicked in and the house was robbed. Crazyness . . .

I also thought the timing of the robbery was interesting. Are thieves getting more brazen? or are morning house runs common?

Considering that, by 9am, most houses have been empty for 1-2 hours already...

That's okay, some idiot rang my doorbell at 2:49 am the other morning. I am pretty sure they were casing the neighborhood to see who would wake up and turn a light on, etc. To see what was good targets.

Needless to say I didn't turn on any lights. I just opened up the back door and went around the front of the house with my gun locked and loaded. They took off running so fast all I could see was that they were wearing hoodies and looked to be in the late teens early 20s. Needless to say, I don't think they will forget my house.

We've had them as buddies since 1985.. we now rescue them and in the near future will expand to pro-level rescue.. yeah, a lot of them are real sweeties, including a girl we just had to put down. She loved everyone. There is a little less light in the world With Berni gone

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top