JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't seen or spoke with him in years. I'll be taking Monday off and going to Springfield.

<broken link removed>

Really, though. What a shame that this collection may end up going to the state. It will all be sold off with the money going to further aid the lazy and illegal.

I haven't seen or spoke with him in years. I'll be taking Monday off and going to Springfield.

<broken link removed>

Really, though. What a shame that this collection may end up going to the state. It will all be sold off with the money going to further aid the lazy and illegal.

LOL, funny..!!.. but seriously, if anybody knew this guy, would be great if we could find an heir for his estate, as i would hate to see the government destroy such a fine collection.

If he's your great uncle then you are a next of kin! pretty simple. Granted your dad and siblings would be ahead of your in the line. But there are relatives they just haven't found you. Go tell them who you are. Pretty simple.

I think he was joking on the great uncle part.

If he's your great uncle then you are a next of kin! pretty simple. Granted your dad and siblings would be ahead of your in the line. But there are relatives they just haven't found you. Go tell them who you are. Pretty simple.

Joking, yes. Cool that you took me seriously, though.............

Did you notice the "bomb squad" was used to remove the gun powder? Heck, the UPS man just brought 10lbs to my door the other day. I think the bomb squad was a little much, don't you?

This reminds me i need a will so the state does not get any of my stuff. I hope his firearms make it to someone that will enjoy them and not a crusher.

"A bomb squad also removed several hundred pounds of gunpowder from the house."

67i4v7.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews