JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have this vision of a 60 year old Vietnam combat veteran Marine janitor jumping in defense of the kids.... snapping necks and shivving these loon actors with an 18 inch screw driver he uses to adjust the heating system.

Brutus Out

with previous knowledge? sure, why not.

without previous knowledge? all staff need to be fired and sued.

poor kids, they didn't have to go through this.

I have this vision of a 60 year old Vietnam combat veteran Marine janitor jumping in defense of the kids.... snapping necks and shivving these loon actors with an 18 inch screw driver he uses to adjust the heating system.

Brutus Out

Do 60 year old marines really jump in without knowing what is going on ? I know a lot of 60 year old veterans that cannot jump too well.

Brutus Out

More pavlovs dog Leftist conditioning and yes, it will get someone killed.

Do 60 year old marines really job in without knowing what is going on ? I know a lot of 60 year old veterans that cannot jump too well.

And I know a 67 yr old vet that you probably couldn't keep up with :D
And an 86 yr old that did the canadian Iron man. Dont judge people by years.

Never been to a DAV meeting eh oknow ? What a rude response to a veteran.

a rude response to a rude comment. just because they don't look like they can do anything doesn't mean they can't do something, from one veteran to another. also I'll bet a lot of those folks at the dav meetings are a lot older than 60 years old

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top