JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In 2003 at Shot Show Smith and Wesson having partnered with Cor-Bon introduced the monster of all magnums to regain its crown of most powerful by releasing the Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum.

Smith and Wesson wouldn't stop there 2 years later in 2005 at the Shot Show Smith and Wesson released the 460XVR the worlds fastest production revolver derived from a partnership with Hornady. The 460XVR is arguably the most versatile big bore revolver to date capable of firing the 460 Magnum, 454 Casull, 45 Colt and the 45 S&W Schofield. This allows the shooter to increase cartridge power, one level at a time, until he or she is comfortable with full-power loads, if so desired. This level of versatility in a revolver—the ability to handle four or more cartridges interchangeably—is duplicated only by the newly released 327 Federal Magnum and the 445 Super Magnum.

Today I had the pleasure of having on the range both -- the worlds most powerful and the world fastest prduction revolvers which I often refer to as "Smith and Wesson's Behemoth Magnums". The "Kings" are capable of launching .50 caliber bunker busting projectiles and .45 caliber projectiles at missile like speed capable of taking the biggest wild life game on God's green earth.

USSMissouriGuns1.jpg

Full Range Review Here

The recoil is really over exaggerated, even after this session the only thing I that bothered me was the blast. I sware it shook one of my fillings loose, I ended up in the dentist office the next day getting it fixed :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top