JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Brother took this Whitetail buck last Wednesday near Hillsdale Lake in Kansas. He hadn't even made it to his stand when he saw this thing in the middle of a hay field 15 minutes after getting out of his truck..........I hate him! :s0114:

DicksBuck-2011.jpg

the deer must not like his picture being taken... see he's sticking his tongue out i hated that when my kids used to do that during pictures. i quess we can forgive mister deer though he's just a Animal :s0112::s0114::s0155: Nice deer

Easy shots on a deer isn't a fair trade for having to live in Kansas. I've been there in the summer. Hot, dry and flat. They can have it.

(very nice deer, though!)

Easy shots on a deer isn't a fair trade for having to live in Kansas. I've been there in the summer. Hot, dry and flat. They can have it.

(very nice deer, though!)

Amen Brutha! I grew up there. Ice storms, snow, colder than a well diggers *** in winter and 100 degrees plus in the summer with 90% plus humitidy. Oh, and let's not forget tornadoes. Been thru more of them than I care to ever again.

That being said, if you like venison you have to be a pretty sad deer hunter not to be able to come up with a deer in KS or MO. Not to say nice bucks just stroll thru the fields for the pickin's, but the deer are so thick they are a problem. My brother filled his buck tag, but he can take another 3-4 does if he wants to. For him that's good because he is allergic to beef. If he wants red meat back there, it's pretty much what venison he can put in the freezer.

Kansas is a great place to live. Great hunting. Just step out of your truck and fill your tag. Having the land flat and level makes for easy shots, plus you can see for miles in any direction.
I think more people should move there. In fact, I can't for the life of me understand why people move to the NW. It rains to much, makes everything to green, can't see through the trees, it's got all these hills that get in your way, plus that pesky Pacific ocean. Much better life in Kansas.

Kansas is a great place to live. Great hunting. Just step out of your truck and fill your tag. Having the land flat and level makes for easy shots, plus you can see for miles in any direction.
I think more people should move there. In fact, I can't for the life of me understand why people move to the NW. It rains to much, makes everything to green, can't see through the trees, it's got all these hills that get in your way, plus that pesky Pacific ocean. Much better life in Kansas.

You are quite right. When fishing out here you have to get past all the dang Salmon to get to the catfish.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top