JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hunting over a fine dog with a muzzle loading shotgun must be like heaven some say...I would tend to agree.
This one was on the bucket list for many years. I doubt I'll shoot the older 12 ga version much any more after handling this new 20 gauge. Anyone one else have this affliction? Recently retired, I have time now to introduce others to BP. Keep your powder dry.
20180709_182208.jpg .

Nice guns. I was about to buy one a few years back when unexpectedly the company I worked for closed down my division. Didn't seem like a good time to dump $400. Now, last time I looked, they're...a lot more.:(

Anyone one else have this affliction?
Sort of - had BP rifles since high school - mostly just kit built and a couple repros now - a Euroarms 1861 'Zouave' .58 and only last year a co-worker gave me a T/C Renegade that had been abused by literally no cleaning for about 20 years. Anyway I always liked the Renegade and used to shoot one a friend of mine owns so several weeks of soaking the barrel and careful lapping of the barrel brought it back to about 90% but the upside? Even with some pitting remaining in the barrel it's a tackdriver with this being a 100 yard benchrested shot on it's 'maiden voyage' after the cleaning. The bottom pic is the result after cleaning and this area was pretty well covered with surface rust but overall I was able to 'salvage' most of the bluing.
IMG_0668 (1).jpg
IMG_06161 (1).jpg

Last Edited:
Pedersoli makes some nice guns...
Their shotguns handle very well and are fine for hunting or busting clays.

Here are my two most used shotguns...
A flintlock fowler and a combination gun... .44 rifled and 12 gauge smooth..both are original antique guns that still get used as hunting guns.
Andy

DSC06557.jpg

DSC06561.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads