JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OUTSTANDING

Such precision!!! never tire of viewing it...........

Our US Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in an International Tattoo in Norway in May of 2009. The Navy competed against military units from all over NATO and won first place. Once you watch the 3-1/2 minute video you'll understand why they won. Sound on?

<broken link removed>

I wonder what the other guys looked like? Well, they probably don't hold a candle to our boys, but I'm sure they gave it their best shot. Go Navy!!!

That reminds me of when I went to see the tomb of the unknown soldier. The guards there are so amazingly disciplined. It's a real treat to see those guys in action.

That reminds me of when I went to see the tomb of the unknown soldier. The guards there are so amazingly disciplined. It's a real treat to see those guys in action.

I went there when I was 10 and it was real nice to watch what they did as a 10 year old. Now that I am older it means alot more and maybe someday can make it back east to see it again.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top