JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Another Fired Oklahoma Muslim Arrested For Threatening To Behead Co-Worker – Local Media Call Arrest "Coincidence"..
Posted on September 28, 2014 by sundance
He claimed he supported, and was a member of ISIS. Nothing to see here folks,…. move along,.. move along, look shiny things over there.
The police officers being shot in Ferguson are unrelated to the anarchy and protests. The Muslims chopping off heads is not related to Islam. Water is dry. Swear…
jacob-mugambi-muriithi.jpg?w=640 Oklahoma – In a bizarre coincidence, a fired Oklahoma City nursing home employee was arrested Friday after a co-worker reported he threatened to cut her head off.
Jacob Mugambi Muriithi, 30, is being held in the Oklahoma County jail on a terrorism complaint. His bail is set at $1 million.
"We take these threats very seriously," Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater said.
The arrest came on the same day police in Moore revealed fired Vaughan Foods worker Alton Alexander Nolen beheaded a co-worker after he was fired Thursday. Nolen is a Muslim convert.
Muriithi was identified as a native of Kenya who is living in Oklahoma City. He worked at Bellevue Nursing Home in northwest Oklahoma City, police reported. Continue reading

Some day people will actually realize the total EVIL of Islam and what it brings to the world.
Islam is the definition of the proverbial "AntiChrist"
It is time that maybe they need payback and treatment of a like kind too what they dish out. Until people realize this, it will just get worse and worse.
Beheadings are the lowest of evil terrorism, and the only thing these worms will respond to is knowing they will get their heads slowly cut off while they are still breathing when caught.
That mentality only responds to the same or worse fear than they dish out. Once the people in this world realize this, the terrorism will go away or be greatly minimized.

Last Edited:
Well it's a circle of violence. Because once you start to retaliate against muslim extremist then you in turn push other non-violent or yet to be violent extremist to protect their fellow muslims. And the population of terrorist grow. Just like us going to iraq and afghanistan then since we are there killing people and of course sometimes innocent muslims then we become the enemy to people who otherwise wouldn't have cared.
Either way there is a gross amount of evil growing in this world. The only way to beat it is to experminate it. Just like gangs, child molestors, drug dealers, politicians, etc, etc

There are more than 1 billion Muslims in the world, including nations where they are the clear majority. Indonesia is an easy example. If Muslims were all evil, the global landscape would be a lot different, and other Muslim nations wouldn't be bombing Syria.

Are all Christians represented by the rare few bubblegumbags?

There are more than 1 billion Muslims in the world, including nations where they are the clear majority. Indonesia is an easy example. If Muslims were all evil, the global landscape would be a lot different, and other Muslim nations wouldn't be bombing Syria.

Islam means Submission, join or die it glorifies violence in all it's most terrible forms as a means of world domination. Where you find Muslims you will find violent conflict, slavery, female genital mutilation and worse
show me where Christians, who follow the New Testament, which teaches love and charity feel compelled to create such misery. The Western, Judeo-Christian civilization IS better, in all ways to Islam.

Erudne,

Pump the brakes. You just demonstrated exactly the kind of behaviors that I am calling out.

Yes, "Islam" means submission. It does not mean "everyone must submit or die". That interpretation is only held up by the fanatical few and by those who are content to react instead of taking the time to first seek understanding. Think about it. More than 1/6 of the world's population is Muslim. The fourth largest nation in the world (by population) is predominantly Muslim, and they are an ally of the United States.

Further, ALL religions are submissive, including Christianity. I shouldn't have to explain that, but will if it's somehow necessary.

Note that I am NOT endorsing Islam. I absolutely do not agree with their views towards women, among other issues. All I am saying here is that we are not and have never been at war with Islam.

The enemy is much more specific than that, and it serves us to understand them. In seeking understanding of who we are at war with, patterns will emerge that are directly paralleled in a number of other adversarial dynamics.

Here is a basic explanation. Militant/fanatical groups are primarily comprised of two types of men.

1. The most dangerous are lightning rods of a sort. They are educated, highly intelligent, or both, specifically with aptitudes relating to interpersonal relationships and communication. Whether their ideas are rooted in truth or not, they develop a sense of how to sell the idea, rally people, profile potential recruits, and manage the emotions of people around them. People who disagree with their specific views are proclaimed to be enemies and liars. This group has sufficient ability to convince others to stand between them and the enemy. These men are either true zealots (very rare) or simply opportunists who will leverage anything they can in order to gain.

These are Bin Laden, Hitler, Mussolini, Fred Phelps, Charles Manson, and many lesser known examples involved in street gangs, insurgent groups, drug cartels, governments, cults, churches, etc around the world.

2. The second group are the Lost. Men or women (the "black widows" for example) without a sense of hope or belonging in the absence of a validating circle, cause, etc. They feel insignificant alone and will do anything to feel like they belong. Their identities and sense of self worth becomes tied to their standing within their adopted source.

These are your foot soldiers, congregations, street 'bangers, people attempting to become "stars" by beheading coworkers, etc. They are generally average or below average intelligence, typically uneducated (attending school doesn't mean you're learning), and accept bumper sticker sloganeering as truth. They are easily manipulated by leadership, and are happy to fall in line.

By understanding who they are, how they recruit, who they AREN'T, etc, we gain understanding of how to properly address them. Instead of throwing stones at all of Islam, we should be recognizing that there are more Muslims fighting alongside us than against us. A lot of them are mad as bubblegum that the fanatical few are perverting their image and faith.

Like it (or admit it) or not the violent, fanatical representatives of the Muslim faith, even though hugely in the minority, have become the face of Islam through the acquiescence of a quietly enabling majority. This is much the same as what happened to the Japanese and German people leading up to the Second World War. **The radicalization of their leadership has dragged the peaceful majority into a situation they are no longer in control of, but are unwilling to stand against**. They have become human shields and from the complete lack of any real pushback seem to accept that role. By refusing to risk anything to defend the "True Islam" they become passive collaborators with those hiding among them and using them as cover. If the general Muslim population didn't more or less agree with and/or passively support the radicalized fighters, good up-to-date intelligence would be much more available to root out the cancer among them.
The only ones that are willing to die for Islam are the ones twisting it's purpose.

If we had made it a policy of sorting the good from the bad prior to military actions during the Second World War, we'd still be fighting it...
Gone are the days of armies lined up in rows on a battlefield while the citizens stay relatively safe at home awaiting the results.

** whether or not this is currently happening in the US is another topic**.

Like it (or admit it) or not the violent, fanatical representatives of the Muslim faith, even though hugely in the minority, have become the face of Islam through the acquiescence of a quietly enabling majority. This is much the same as what happened to the Japanese and German people leading up to the Second World War. The radicalization of their leadership has dragged the peaceful majority into a situation they are no longer in control of, but are unwilling to stand against. They have become human shields and from the complete lack of any real pushback seem to accept that role. By refusing to risk anything to defend the "True Islam" they become passive collaborators with those hiding among them and using them as cover. If the general Muslim population didn't more or less agree with and/or passively support the radicalized fighters, good up-to-date intelligence would be much more available to root out the cancer among them.
The only ones that are willing to die for Islam are the ones twisting it's purpose.

If we had made it a policy of sorting the good from the bad prior to military actions during the Second World War, we'd still be fighting it...
Gone are the days of armies lined up in rows on a battlefield while the citizens stay relatively safe at home awaiting the results.

The majority AREN'T all accepting it, and it's not "their" (Muslims, collectively) leadership who has encouraged and promoted violence. Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Jordan, and Qatar are involved in strikes against the insurgents. That's a lot of pissed off Muslims fighting on our side. More, by far, than there are fighting against us.

As far as differentiating friend vs foe goes, do you know what happens when you fire indiscriminately into a group? Now, consider the long standing mission of Army SF and the methods known to have been employed by the CIA for decades. You've heard the saying, "winning over hearts and minds", right? It works far better than indiscriminate shelling. Man's greatest leaders have known this for centuries.

Bill recently stated that Republics are always brought down from the inside and that there is usually a traitor who opens the gate, lowers the drawbridge in the middle of the night. This fits right into the r-Type vs K-Type theorem which I present once again (starts 5 min in):

I specifically stated in this thread that I don't.
My reasons for promoting learning and critical thinking are very simple: this is how we guard against becoming the Lost.
RBid
Let your yes be yes, and your no be no. Do you worship Allah? Will you renounce Jehad?
Muslims in Indonesia persecute those who are not, and the authorities turn away.
Non-muslims are burned alive, raped, forced to pay dhimi taxes in Indonesia if they will not convert.
Your reasons for posting falsehoods are being questioned.

RBid.

We have been informed, by the Powers that be, that we can not talk about religion.

That means you have not got the right to put down Christianity. I have repeatedly explained What the difference in an "allegedly" good muslim, and a jihadi muslim.

There are Zero Christians Beheading people in the current time, and it has been Centuries since anybody who claims to be Christian has mutilated any person, in the Name of Jesus Christ...

That can not be said of muslims.. Current time, Even in America.

philip

"You've heard the saying, "winning over hearts and minds", right? It works far better than indiscriminate shelling. Man's greatest leaders have known this for centuries."
Really? and exactly where has "hearts and minds" ever worked before an unconditional surrender?? Iraq?, Afghanistan? Imperial Japan? Nazi Germany?
Wasn't that old saw especially popular during the Vietnam War?
Going door to door conducting searches and asking, " any bad guys here?" is not winning over hearts or minds. "Harbor bad guys and let them set up rocket launchers and command posts in your homes, schools, mosques and shops might get you killed" works (if you want to actually win).
Nobody is suggesting indiscriminate shelling or randomly blowing up marketplaces (except the Muslim extremists). They need to know that allowing rocket launchers into the market or apartment rooftops will cause a "severe disruption of normal activities".
The sooner we understand we're fighting a war and not running a police action to clear drug dealers from around an elementary school the better.

If you want to win hearts and minds you'll need to kill every one of the Islam stealing Jihadists terrorizing the towns and villages. Abdul needs to feel safe going to work again and doesn't fear getting his head cut off for being the wrong sect or his daughter being raped because she went to school.

Last Edited:
Not only did I NOT "put down Christianity", I specifically referenced Christians to point out that the group as a whole should not be judged by the terrible few.

Rick Benjamin,

Put the pipe down. Whatever it is that you're smoking that causes you to read "I specifically stated that I do not [worship Allah]" and turn it into "I worship Allah" is some very bad stuff. I am not, have never been, and will never be, a follower of Islam or a Jihadist.

What I advocate is taking the time to understand the enemy so that we may better fight them. In the gun control debate, I seek to win over the opposition, and have done so many times over. Similarly, I believe that the best approach to combat groups like ISIS is to identify their recruitment pool and to dry it up, while also turning their "neighbors" (non-fanatic Muslims) against them. THAT is why I point out the more than 1 billion Muslims who are not fighting against us.

As far as Indonesia goes, there are more than 30 million non-Muslims there, despite the fact that 87% of the country identifies as Muslim. If they were all militant psychos, the other 13% would all be dead.

Odds are we will see an increase in Muslim terrorist.

If the left has it's way here it will become every day practice and America is just fine with it. I am sick to my stomach and even more sick of what my country has become. Everyone here should be ashamed of taking their next breath for allowing this to happen here.

Islamic Jihad, Moral Relativism and the Racist Americans Who Oppose it.
http://patriotupdate.com/articles/islamic-jihad-moral-relativism-racist-americans-oppose/

That is what the country has stooped to.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class