JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still haven't found a violin case. But I did get some foam for my briefcase project. The upper has already been cutout, the parts that look like I screwed up,( behind the upper and under the flash supressor) is just magic marker. It will have another layer to cover it anyway.That's why the angles look weird but the will sit nice. Anyway I need opinions on a setup. I have 3 I'm trying to choose from. #1 #2 #3. Please tell me you think is the best choice. In the 3rd option I would double up on the extra M9 mag just didn't feel like grabing one from the nightstand.

IMG_20110216_013320.jpg

IMG_20110216_013738.jpg

IMG_20110216_013621.jpg

i like #3, professional ,. 1 and 2 look crisp, but i dont like the ammo box, id rather put more mags or something, flashlight ect.

im gonna have to get crafty soon and build me a something.

Love the comments, I will do another layout idea after the old lady's done with Idol and I can assume command of the livingroom. BUG and surefire included!

There's a new pic in the AR pistol thread of a guy who's making one out of a baby blue old beat up piece of luggage.
Makes sense to me. Although a briefcase or instrument case may look the best, if it's something you'll have in your rig a thief would smash a window for either. Not a POS 70's era suitcase.
I knew someone that took all their garbage during Christmas and wrapped it and left it in their unlocked car. Needless to say all the wrapped boxes were gone the next day.:s0114:

Old luggage has occurred to me too. If not too bulky that would work great.
A couple years ago I saw a cheap badminton set that had a hard case. I wish I had picked it up, it would have been perfect.
While my primary objective is discrete transportation, hiding in plain sight is quite attractive.

I've used Trade Up Music on about 47th & SE Division for years, and there's another over in NoPo too. Pretty reasonable prices on used instruments and cases. I'm pretty careful about where I flash weapons, so I wouldn't wander in there with a gat, even in a case, without warning/asking them first. They'd probably be cool with a courteous heads up. Or you might ask for a week-long money-back promise with receipt in hand, 'cause it's either going to fit or not.

Watch out though, if there's anything those sh*tbag tweakers like to steal more than guns, it's instruments!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top