JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lemmy covering the trooper?!

hell yeah!

Well that settles a frequent argument on another forum I'm on. Lemmy can (could RIP) play Harris's lines. Very freakin' cool.

I'm typically a metal head, but someone posted this on the other forum and I'm really digging it.
Love the bass' tone and how each instrument stays in its own sonic space.

This is going to be two very different styles of music, but both interesting. The East Indian cover of Sweet Child brings some great Indian style guitar playing, and stick with it there is some eye candy in there too. Indian style. I study Eastern religions a bit, both Buddisim and Hinduism, and the music that is associated with, especially Ravi Shankar.

Then I ran across this early one of Vince Gill in Pure Prairie League in 1981. This may be the first recording of him performing. Vince joining The Eagles is a huge thing for that group he will bring a great style to it.

If classical country with the magic of modern recording is what you like Mark Chesnutt, has some great things out. He is also the bargain concert of the year in August for $ 8 at the Yamhill County Fair. Meet him at The Drum with Alan Jackson back in 91, and then again at Tootsies in Nashville in February. Great guy, he is just a southern Texas boy when you are talking to him.

John Anderson is one of the classical country greats and this rendition of Seminole Wind with a bluegrass twist with Carolina Road is great. The fiddle player just smokes this song, and gets several appreciative glances from John during the performance. Saw John at the Washington County Fair sometime in the 90's. Go to meet him there, he hung outside his bus after the show.

I came across this comment today related to the attached video....

upload_2018-1-11_14-16-22.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads