JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I restore, rebuild and play (sort of) lap steel guitars
so naturally music by that instrument is on the top of my list.
Here's a not too long enjoyable tune played on a Duesenberg Fairytale.
I've ordered one of these instruments this week. I feel like a 6 year old 5 days from Christmas.......:)

Last Edited:
I restore, rebuild and play (sort of) lap steel guitars
so naturally music by that instrument is on the top of my list.
Here's a not too long enjoyable tune played on a Duesenberg Fairytail.
I've ordered one of these instruments this week. I feel like a 6 year old 5 days from Christmas.......:)

i love that sound

I already have that set list prepared and it stars with Listen to the Music. Mine will not be a funeral, it is going to be a party with live music, cold beer, trap shooting, good food, dogs, kids etc. If my friends and family are going to get together to remember me, they damn well better have a good time doing it. No whimpering allowed.

I surely agree with you on that aspect brother, I'll have a banner made up just for the occasion "quit that bawllin n get to PARTYIN!!!":p:p:p:D

Here is a pretty good Toto cover that is real easy to watch too...

And for the country genre...a real traditionalist and a nice guy..I have had several conversations with him a shows....

Another great artist - Cody Jinks

The two i have in my car right now are Chicago Transit greatest hits and Earth Wind and Fire Gratitude. Saw both in concert in Seattle and they were great.

Thanks
James

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews