JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who would have thought this guy ( crazy SOB) would become one of the best advocates for 2A rights out there ?? He is directly responsible for at least a 10 point drop in my hearing level for going to his concerts at the Paramount Theater.

Saw this group listed above as well...

Rich Robinson lead guitar player was touring with Paul Rodgers this last summer

I'm with ya there brother, i saw him a half dozen times while stationed in Colorado Springs during the late 70's!!!!!!;)

Here in the off topic section I think it will be fun to post a thread about music the forum members here like.
I really love heavy metal, punk and really all kinds of stuff! please post the music you like!

heres is a couple of songs I real like!

Can't get to the last post to add to the conversation. "Had to be reloaded then nothing but a spinning disc." Anyway here is my contribution.
;)

Fairly wide taste, generally like folk, old and older rock, Celtic and traditional Irish and Scottish-especially ballads and songs of rebels and rebellions... Also various "Dead White Men" music, once known as "classical"- Beethoven, BACH, Handel's "Messiah" oratorio, Tchaikovsky, Mussorgski, Some old church hymns, particularly from the Protestant Reformation (was raised on that), White Gospel/hillbilly/bluegrass, OLD country from the 1960's and back... I HATE rap and most ghetto music tho I do listen to some blues, esp "Delta". Since I was born in Detroit I got a good dose of 60's era Motown and Motor City "iron". Plus Dylan, Cash, Seeger, some Goth like Schwarzer Engel "Schwarze sonne" and Ritt der Toten. Dare I admit it?:eek: even some I say SOME music of the Third Reich and Soviet Russia...
As I write I am listening to the original It's A Beautiful Day 1968, "Time Is" and "White Bird", two of my all-time "pop" music favorites. But there are so many and which are favorites depends on my mood. What can I say, I'm Pisces! And of the Irish, which means that I can hold two totally opposite ideas, contradictory likes/dislikes, at the same time!:D

The James Gang is supposed to be touring this summer and I would love to see them. Joe Walsh is all over the place musically. The Eagles would have been a lot less without his guitar. The Eagles needed Joe Walsh more than he needed the Eagles. He has a great driving style on guitar.

Joe's voice belongs in the same grouping as Neil Youngs, horrible but we still listen to it. He goes from the gravelly scrabble here on Walk Away, and then some how gets to a level of harmony on the vocal stacks on Take it Easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were in Nashville for the Randy Travis tribute concert on Wednesday and got to listen to this guy at Laylas Bluegrass Cafe on Music Row. There was a lot of great music there, both country and hillbilly / southern rock. #TomBuller

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top