JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since they are here tomorrow night

View attachment 482302

Tour

JUL28
Washington County Fair Hillsboro, OR
JUL29
Town Toyota Center Wenatchee, WA
JUL30
Chateau Ste Michelle Winery Woodinville, WA
  • <broken link removed>
  • <broken link removed>
  • RSVP
AUG1
Idaho Botanical Garden Boise, ID
  • <broken link removed>
  • <broken link removed>
  • RSVP
AUG3
Magic City Blues Billings, MT
AUG4
War Memorial Field – Festival at Sandpoint
Sandpoint, ID
AUG6
Cheyenne Civic Center Cheyenne, WY
AUG7
Pinewood Bowl Theatre Lincoln, NE

Thanks for reminding us.
I've been lucky to have watched them many times over the decades, always performing for their fans.
Unfortunately I have to miss their show this year due to family obligations.:(

Have a great time!;)

Someone asked for Floyd.

Grab both vinyls, sit down and listen., The Wall.

the wall full album - YouTube

I got the album when it released, I was in college. played it 1000 times.

By the way, Which one's Pink?

Back in the day we had the vinyl and the times I spent alone I would use headphones and just get lost in the music, spaced out I guess you would say. LOL:eek::eek::eek::p
Good Times.:D

I don't care what anybody has to say about terrible Ted but that man could Jam. Stranglehold is a badass jam along with Great White Buffalo.;)
I remember over a half a dozen times I saw him in Colorado back in the late 70's when he would come flying on the stage on the Rope with his big old hairy boots in a loincloth. Kind of scary lookin but damn it was fun.

<broken link removed>

I don't care what anybody has to say about terrible Ted but that man could Jam. Stranglehold is a badass jam along with Great White Buffalo.;)
I remember over a half a dozen times I saw him in Colorado back in the late 70's when he would come flying on the stage on the Rope with his big old hairy boots in a loincloth. Kind of scary lookin but damn it was fun.

<broken link removed>

Will this explains your hearing issue. One of Teds shows at the Paramount in Portland ( 3000 seats), the smoke level was about 3 feet off the floor and I had BAD tinnitus for about 4 days. It was awesome. I really dig Snakeskin Cowboys. Derek St John actually does the vocals there.

My taste tilts heavily toward the eclectic. Some 60s rock, classic rock from the 70s (T-Rex, Bowie, Deep Purple, the Nuge, BTO), a lot of 80s new wave, a very few in the 90s (Gin Blossoms, School of Fish). Blues hold a place in my heart and some punk, i.e. Homicide by 999. I won't turn classical off if it is halfway decent. College rock and even Ministry - although "New World Order" is a hate George H. W. Bush song. One I stumbled onto recently was Nine Pound Hammer - high intensity "cow punk." I guess my musical taste is as scattered as my brain.

Was able to get the DJ at my God sons wedding to play both of my requests tonight.
Twas an epic evening with the best of friends.

A song that my wife & I danced to on our own wedding some 35 years ago tomorrow.:cool:

Got my old arse a
movin on this one!!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews