Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

MSNBC just called us stupid!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by rufus, Nov 16, 2011.

1. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

2. skydiver

skydiver Sandy,OR Well-Known Member

And who kicked the Brits "az" during the war of the revolution that gave us our rights?

And who saved the Brits "az" from Germany?

Hitler was also for taking guns away from the citizens.

3. krkruse

krkruse Salem area Active Member

They can call me stupid, crazy, paranoid or whatever. But if (when) the SHTF ill be ready.

4. Garg

Garg east of portland metro Hold my beer..... watch this Bronze Supporter

5. slowstang11

slowstang11 Beaverton Member

The Brits became stupid and spineless after WW2. Are there any Brits even left in London or is it all Somalis and Pakistanis now lol?

6. spyguy

spyguy Dayton, Or Member

Jedadiah Bila is still good in my book.....the rest of em just got added to my "list of people to save last"

7. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Children banned from shooting events in 2012 ticket giveaway

London schoolchildren are eligible for 125,000 Olympic tickets but these will not include any featuring guns, as Games organisers and City Hall fear a backlash from the anti-gun lobby.

Giving children tickets to the events, at the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich, could have appeared at odds with Mayor Boris Johnson's bid to quell teenage gun and knife crime.

8. rufus

Do they at least get a participation trophy? lol

9. FatherHolyHoly

FatherHolyHoly MN Active Member

MMM... insulting, racist, comedic... You have proven today that you are no sweet genius.

10. Tangent123123

Tangent123123 Battle Ground Active Member

I guess they'll have to sit out on the archery, boxing, fencing, judo, wrestling and hockey matches as well.

Wouldn't want to give them any ideas.

Grunwald and (deleted member) like this.
  11. slowstang11

slowstang11 Beaverton Member

???

Why argue with truth? London is no longer an English city. Heck, all of southern England is no longer European at all. Almost have to look at your plane ticket to make sure you landed in the right continent.

Yes, the Brits are spineless... truth. They have been beaten down by Political Correctness into giving up their firearms and their entire island to foreigners from Africa and Asia. Same thing has happened to other Euro countries after WW2 too.

I would be surprised if the ethnic European/British population of the British Isles was above 35% at the end of this century. And I would be surprised if the French population of Paris was the same. They are too spineless to defend their own continent from massive foreign invasion. Europe won't exist a a European continent after 2100, thanks to Political Correctness.

They have been tricked into believing that genociding your own ethnic group in your own homeland is somehow moral and righteous.

That African drug dealer that tried to murder an English cop, which started the English riots of 2011... he got a 5 star funeral complete with horses. Europeans, heck all White people today prefer what is injurious to them while calling it moral. It's the flagellation of an entire race.

12. U201494

U201494 Well-Known Member

One more limey bumsniffer who should stay on the other side of the pond.

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol Salem Active Member

Alex Wagner is a typical self-righteous liberal who thinks she knows what's right for everyone. Americans by and large oppose handgun bans, per her own statistics. As evidenced by the fact cigarette smoking in America is way down, I think Americans are more than capable of making good decisions for themselves.

These people make it sound like there is anarchy on the streets. Incredibly I was not shot at once on my way to work today. Nor have I ever.

An overeducated intellectual with a bully pulpit and no discernment is just as dangerous as a felon with a gun.

14. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Think this about covers it

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
    -
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Buddhalux and (deleted member) like this.
  15. 2506

2506 Seattle Well-Known Member

Well, we are getting fatter as a nation...but don't you always gain weight after you quit smoking?

16. spyguy

spyguy Dayton, Or Member

I did.......each time lol

17. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

18. RB87

RB87 Oregon Active Member

Have you been to London lately? Heres a picture I took in central London this summer not long after the riots:

ukknife1.th.jpg

Banning guns has led to banning knives.

19. BSG 75

BSG 75 Oregon Well-Known Member

20. rufus

MMM... hypersensitive, no?