JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And who kicked the Brits "az" during the war of the revolution that gave us our rights?

And who saved the Brits "az" from Germany?

Hitler was also for taking guns away from the citizens.

Children banned from shooting events in 2012 ticket giveaway

London schoolchildren are eligible for 125,000 Olympic tickets but these will not include any featuring guns, as Games organisers and City Hall fear a backlash from the anti-gun lobby.

Giving children tickets to the events, at the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich, could have appeared at odds with Mayor Boris Johnson's bid to quell teenage gun and knife crime.

London schoolchildren are eligible for 125,000 Olympic tickets but these will not include any featuring guns, as Games organisers and City Hall fear a backlash from the anti-gun lobby.

Giving children tickets to the events, at the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich, could have appeared at odds with Mayor Boris Johnson's bid to quell teenage gun and knife crime.

Do they at least get a participation trophy? lol

I guess they'll have to sit out on the archery, boxing, fencing, judo, wrestling and hockey matches as well.

Wouldn't want to give them any ideas.

MMM... insulting, racist, comedic... You have proven today that you are no sweet genius.

???

Why argue with truth? London is no longer an English city. Heck, all of southern England is no longer European at all. Almost have to look at your plane ticket to make sure you landed in the right continent.

Yes, the Brits are spineless... truth. They have been beaten down by Political Correctness into giving up their firearms and their entire island to foreigners from Africa and Asia. Same thing has happened to other Euro countries after WW2 too.

I would be surprised if the ethnic European/British population of the British Isles was above 35% at the end of this century. And I would be surprised if the French population of Paris was the same. They are too spineless to defend their own continent from massive foreign invasion. Europe won't exist a a European continent after 2100, thanks to Political Correctness.

They have been tricked into believing that genociding your own ethnic group in your own homeland is somehow moral and righteous.

That African drug dealer that tried to murder an English cop, which started the English riots of 2011... he got a 5 star funeral complete with horses. Europeans, heck all White people today prefer what is injurious to them while calling it moral. It's the flagellation of an entire race.

Alex Wagner is a typical self-righteous liberal who thinks she knows what's right for everyone. Americans by and large oppose handgun bans, per her own statistics. As evidenced by the fact cigarette smoking in America is way down, I think Americans are more than capable of making good decisions for themselves.

These people make it sound like there is anarchy on the streets. Incredibly I was not shot at once on my way to work today. Nor have I ever.

An overeducated intellectual with a bully pulpit and no discernment is just as dangerous as a felon with a gun.

Think this about covers it

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
-
Frank Lloyd Wright

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top