JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Children banned from shooting events in 2012 ticket giveaway

London schoolchildren are eligible for 125,000 Olympic tickets but these will not include any featuring guns, as Games organisers and City Hall fear a backlash from the anti-gun lobby.

Giving children tickets to the events, at the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich, could have appeared at odds with Mayor Boris Johnson's bid to quell teenage gun and knife crime.

Mayor Johnson doesn't have anything to worry about. Guns AND knives are already banned there so there can't be a problem with gun and knife crime, especially from teenagers who are doubly banned from such items.

Mayor Johnson doesn't have anything to worry about. Guns AND knives are already banned there so there can't be a problem with gun and knife crime, especially from teenagers who are doubly banned from such items.

So guns and knives are on double secret prohibition?

091311_0502_MYFISTYOURF4.jpg

MMM... insulting, racist, comedic... You have proven today that you are no sweet genius.

Calling others racist is a tactic of marxists. The whole political correctness template is far more dangerous than any racist sentiment. How can anyone talk about a problem of racial and cultural imbalance without being called a racist? Heck, I disagree with Mr. Obama's policies and somehow that makes me a racist, which shows how evil political correctness really is.
Don't use marxist subversion tactics in a freedom forum, it doesn't smell right somehow.

More intelligent side if the world. Suuuure...

All I need to know of Britian was that asinine article about the man who found a .22 cartridge on the street. Absolutely scandalous! Call the authorities!

Reminds me of the movie "A Fish called Wanda."

Otto: Oh, you English are *so* superior, aren't you? Well, would you like to know what you'd be without us, the good ol' U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest "bubblegumming" province in the Russian Empire, that's what! So don't call me stupid, lady. Just thank me.
Wendy: Well, *thank* you for popping in and protecting us.
Otto: If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking *German!* Singing "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles..."

thumbnailCAOIBH83.jpg

Calling other people Marxist is a tactic of the Proletariat. Does that make you a Proletariat? Probably not.

Do you mean "Bourgeois"? Marxists believe that countries should be abolished and want to deny people the right of ownership of their own territory. That is the objective of mass immigration combined with Political Correctness, to deny ownership of entire countries and the elimination of national identity. Marxists want the world to be one ambigious swarming brown mass. They scream for "diversity", yet their actions eliminate global diversity. They want to eliminate Europe's Europeanness, they want to eliminate Asia's Asianness, they want to eliminate African's ownership of Africa, they want to eliminate European's ownership of Europe, and so on. They do this by tricking people into believing that "niceness" is the same thing as pandering to a swarm of foreigners who already have their own country. The Earth is large enough for all the world's people, but Marxists/Liberals are blind to that fact. They want to eliminate the uniqueness of individual countries, they want to eliminate thousands of years of ethnic identity. They want to make everything on Earth 'inclusive'. But when all groups are inclusive, groups cease to exists. Marxists and Liberals can be said to be the most "racist" beings on Earth, they hate race. They hate how there are different regions and people on Earth. Marxists and Liberals hate White people, the past 40 years have proven this. Is "freedom" to be denied ownership of your own country? No. Is is "freedom" for 50 million Africans and Asians to swamp Europe? No. White people have been tricked into having the "tolerance" of their own suppression and indirect genocide. We have been tricked by Marxists into believing that it's "freedom" to deny the right for America to be American, for Germany to be German, for Italy to be Italian, and for England to be English. How is that freedom? It's racial/ethnic/cultural oppression!

Face the facts, no one is screaming at Japan for being too Asian, no one is screaming at Pakistan for being too Pakistani. Yet everyone and their mother loves to scream at America and Europe for being "too White". Marxism at it's core is the denial of ownership combined with globalism. Mass immigration of vastly different people and Political Correctness is essential Marxist philosophy in action. There is no need for any of it, the world was way better off without "diversity" and "tolerance". We all see those "coexist" bumper stickers. What does "coexist" mean? Does it mean shoving all the world's people into the same location and suppressing the native people when they cry out against their own ethnic demise? NO. Yet that is what we have today. That is not coexistence, that is insanity. The elimination of a host population and the denial of their land ownership in the name of Liberal niceness is not coexistence. It's genocide.

PS. No offense Stang. I got your joke and wanted to rib you a bit. You may be a racist or you may well indeed be a humanitarian. I will probably never know.

Unless this is you...

What is a "racist"? Am I a racist in the same way I am a firearmist? Or a foodist? Or a carist? If I see the differences between 2 different flowers, does that make me an evil flowerist? Races exist in other species of nature too, such as birds, squirrels, and bears. It's natural. What's not natural is the obsession people have today about not being "racist". It's hilarious, scientists can determine what race people are from their skeletons, race has to be considered during organ transplants for compatibility. People who are indigenous to a certain territory look different than others, same thing happens to other animals. It's silly to deny that race exists. Or do you mean "hating" other races. Well if I threatened to kill your mother, would you hate me? Why? It's not nice to hate. What if people threatened to indirectly genocide my entire race and deny my people the right of ownership to our homeland while suppressing all resistance while tricking us into thinking it's a good thing? So yes I hate anyone who threatens the things that I love.
I don't hate anyone who does not pose a threat to my people and country. Did the Native Americans not hate the English colonists? Kinda "racist" and "intolerant" of the Native Americans to hate the swarms of colonists, right? *sarcasm* Europeans have been fighting off foreign threats for hundreds of years: The Turks, the Arabs, the Persian, the Mongols... yet nowadays White people are being told that it's good to be overrun by them, that it's nice to be invaded. F*ck that and f*ck Marxists who made that possible. Does that make me a "racist"? Does not wanting your own race to be murdered by Marxist/Liberal principles make one a "racist"? If so then, yes I am a "racist". And a proud one at that.

And no I do not look that like. I am just a regular White guy who sees past the crap the Marxists have pulled over these past decades. I have a full head of hair and no tattoos. I am unashamed of my race and the desire to preserve it, guess that makes me an evil "racist". Boo hoo. Today's White people have become so tricked that they would rather be called a rapist than a "racist".

losing+the+argument.jpg

All you Marxists and Liberals talk of non-White's rights. What happened to White people's rights, huh? Huh???

"MSNBC just called us stupid!"

They're probably just trying to get even with me for calling them stupid for years. :)

Cable News Daily Ratings for Wednesday, November 16, 2011

rattty-1.jpg

Yet another glimpse of the real Truth.

This MSNBC infobabe just demonstrates what Jeff Cooper said years ago . . .

"The Left doesn't want to take our guns because they fear guns. They want to disarm us because they hate us."

Hate 'em back. Works for me.

Stang,

Tell us how you really feel about it. And don't hold back this time. ;)

Thank you for the thought-out reply. I'm not sure how to answer all your questions, but if anything, your response gives food for thought about the definition of racism and xenophobia. They usually begin with "the unreasonable" fear/hatred of another race. It sounds to me that you've thought it through and in your opinion, there are reasonable factors to consider that transcend political correctness.

I have been accused of being a liberal on this board on occasion so I'll take the bait and respond to this Alex Wagner. You are stupid. Period. Paragraph. The End. I guess what offends me more than her stance on the 2A is that she essentially called some of her fellow countrymen stupid and then deferred to a former British citizen (Bashir is a legal US citizen now) for help in propping up her logic. When the conservative panelist correctly noted that restricting the 2A as it applies to handguns would have no effect on the criminal element but would restrict law abiding gun owners there was no cogent response. The liberal side of the political aisle will never win the gun argument because 1) they are arguing for restricting a Constitutional amendment, and 2) there is no reason or credible argument to support the idea that less guns will equal less crime. The statistics prove this argument wrong.

Calling others racist is a tactic of marxists. The whole political correctness template is far more dangerous than any racist sentiment. How can anyone talk about a problem of racial and cultural imbalance without being called a racist? Heck, I disagree with Mr. Obama's policies and somehow that makes me a racist, which shows how evil political correctness really is.
Don't use marxist subversion tactics in a freedom forum, it doesn't smell right somehow.

I agree with your sentiments. It works the other way as well. Beck was off his rocker when he said that Obama hates white people (that's rascist isn't it?) and so are the myriad of those who say he hates America (puhleeeeze :rolleyes: :confused:).

Thank you for the thought-out reply. I'm not sure how to answer all your questions, but if anything, your response gives food for thought about the definition of racism and xenophobia. They usually begin with "the unreasonable" fear/hatred of another race. It sounds to me that you've thought it through and in your opinion, there are reasonable factors to consider that transcend political correctness.

They were mostly rhetorical questions. Only a retard thinks that Asia is too Asian. Yet what about White people? Well it's widely noted that White people today are taught to believe that our countries can be "too White". Do the math, England is only .1% of the land on Earth, yet it is absolutely denied the right to even be European. White people in Britain (aka the indigenous people of Europe) will be a minority in their own native land by 2050. Similar situation for other European nations. This is praised by the White hating Marxists and Liberals as a triumph of "tolerance" and "diversity".

Take a look at the FRENCH national soccer team from 1959:
french_soccer_team_1959.jpg

Now this is the "national soccer team of France" today, but where are all the French people? Only 2 people on the French national soccer team are actually from Europe.

Marxist/Liberal policy of mass immigration goes directly against the UN Declaration of Indigenous Rights and the UN Convention on Genocide of 1949. Read it yourself, it absolutely does. Marxists are the most evil of creatures. They commit genocide and trick people into thinking it's a good thing. Sorry, but I do NOT have "tolerance" for the murder of my own race and homeland. I will not "coexist" peacefully with those who actively participate in that murder. Did any of you watch the last World Cup? How many of the European team were actually European? Almost none. Why is it considered a nice thing to murder your own country?
Liberals are just people who try to "fix what isn't broken", the result of which is braking something. Marxists and other globalists are just pure evil, while Liberals are just stupid kids.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the problems with Marxist/Liberal thought. It's illogical, insane, and evil. Now I have no problem with gays, going "green", and all that other stuff usually associated with Liberalism. My problem with them stems from their inability to leave other people alone. Their active aggression in perpetrating the indirect genocide of my people and homeland is why I don't like Liberals/Marxists and other Globalists. Allowing your own people to be swamped by an invasion of foreigners is not "niceness", "tolerance", nor "freedom". It's insanity.

The same people who turned Europe into an Afro-Islamic caliphate and who turned America into Mexmerica are the same people who will be putting up "Get a life, bin that knife" boxes in your what used to be nice neighborhood.

Typical presstitute behavior...........they must be treated like mentally reeetarded individuals because that is what they are. I like how they were using a picture of a Glock on the video lol. She needs to go back to drinking her fluoridated water and aspartame laced drinks and leave the responsible gun owners alone.

Stang,

Showing a picture of the French soccer team in 1959 vs. current doesn't really help get your point across. A picture is worth a thousand words and all that this says is: In their effort to win (games, financial support, $$$) the owner's/managers choose the most talented guys they could get their hands on. It's not exactly intended to be a cross-slice of a cultural demographic. It is not an example of Marxism any more than it is a photo representative of integration or superior athleticism for that matter.

1959 and current... you could post a photo of anything; an American Diner, the front of a bus, a grade school classroom, a swimming pool. You think marxism/liberalism are what darkened the results for you? I'm not saying that I would like to experience the same oppression that whites have afforded just about every other race/orientation in the last few centuries, but life isn't fair... or in this case, maybe it is.

Sorry to fixate on the picture and not your point.

I don't know much about politics so I find it difficult to intelligently debate it. The one thing I can say for certain about politics is that it reminds me of dung. When I smell it, I walk the other way. I also choose not to associate with people that cover themselves in it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top