JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really like mine especially for feeding cast bullets into a sizer. If the 1050/1100 had one more station to run the bullet feeder without loosing the powder check I'd have one instead of my lowly 650 as it is I think mark 7 may be getting my money soon.

I really like mine especially for feeding cast bullets into a sizer. If the 1050/1100 had one more station to run the bullet feeder without loosing the powder check I'd have one instead of my lowly 650 as it is I think mark 7 may be getting my money soon.
Yes pretty easy to visually verify on the 650 as it is right in front of you. I've purchased a bore cam to set up and verify on the 1100.

I felt the same, but I am glad I did!
Yah, same.

I didn't want to go with motorized case feeder either. I *think* I'd find such annoying (the sound), obviously don't know for sure tho.

Set up a lee universal case feeder with funnel on my Hornady Lock n Load. Had to modify it just a touch, cut off one side of the bottom plastic mounting parts. Use just one mounting bolt. Took just ages minutes to modify & mount.

This guy:

Still have to grab a case move it over. Most times the case is oriented correctly allready. Easier than reaching into a hopper etc.

Between the lee case feeder, the Mr Bullet feeder & the progressive its as "automated" as I want to go...

Do above for 9mm.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads