JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had them build me a different model. I just picked it up the other day. The coating is great. Besides looking good, it really helps dissipate the heat. Even during their recommended break-in time, I've had no issues with the gun. %100 reliable so far. The Enidine buffer and PWS comp make it a very soft shooting gun (even for a .223). The trigger is great. All these things also appear on the 168. I have handled that rifle several times. If I had the money, I probably would have bought one. It was very nice. The rail system, the back-up folding sights, and the flat-top upper would have been nice to have...

I had them build me a different model. I just picked it up the other day. The coating is great. Besides looking good, it really helps dissipate the heat. Even during their recommended break-in time, I've had no issues with the gun. %100 reliable so far. The Enidine buffer and PWS comp make it a very soft shooting gun (even for a .223). The trigger is great. All these things also appear on the 168. I have handled that rifle several times. If I had the money, I probably would have bought one. It was very nice. The rail system, the back-up folding sights, and the flat-top upper would have been nice to have...

Thanks for your feedback. Thier system seems to have some headsup over any other AR. My only concern is in this ecomomy they have only been in biz 4 yrs so how long will they be around. In either case AR is pretty much standard parts especilly Mil Spec parts.

Thanks for your feedback. Thier system seems to have some headsup over any other AR. My only concern is in this ecomomy they have only been in biz 4 yrs so how long will they be around. In either case AR is pretty much standard parts especilly Mil Spec parts.
The MP168 is one heck of a gun.
I shot one several months ago and I'm trying to figure out how to fund one!
I shoot a JC 382 in the TriCounty Practical Rifle matches and I love it. Nathan, the owner of Next Generation Arms shot the match last Saturday with an MP168. It was his first PR match....he took fifth place! He's good people and they stand behind their product.
J

The MP168 is by far the best weapon system we have ever put together. It is significantly softer on muzzle flip than any standard system I have ever tested. We just finished shooting some full-auto video the other day and successfully did controlled 6 round bursts.

The system is hand built by me, the head gunsmith of the facility. I can assure you that from the ground up there is no other system that even comes close to what we make. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top