JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well it is official, the wife and I sold our home here in Oregon and have purchased a new one in Oklahoma. While we are excited for this next chapter in our lives, we are truly going to miss the PNW beauty and "some" of the people :)

I will still be lingering on here from time to time. I also will be trying to forge new relationships at okshooters. (Much smaller platform and not as much involvement by members :( ) On the bright side, Constitutional Carry as of November 1 and NO BGC for private party sales!!!!!

@Joe Link Thank you for having such a great site that I could be a part of for the last 8+ years. I have met many wonderful gun enthusiast because of this awesome platform and will miss the occasional meet up.

Thank you again to all. This has truly been a great website full of GREAT people!

Best wishes to you all and keep fighting the good fight!

MilitantBEEMER

PS. I did get some sage advice and have posted the photo :)

8E8FE83C-86D1-44FB-80BD-08A2A4A0DC4E.jpeg

Enjoy the freedoms of the new state.

Best of luck with the move and logistics!

Hope to see you on here from time to time.

It was great having you around man, hopefully you still visit from time to time. Good luck with the move!

Good luck with the new move and the new chapter in life. I've been to Oklahoma and the parts I've seen are very nice indeed. I think you folks will really like it there. Hope we see you from time to time. Cheers. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top