JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My time in Oklahoma only consisted of ruck marches at Fort Sill, so I don't miss it. Living there as a free man would be quite enjoyable however for fishing, hunting, and bicycling. My advise is to buy a lever gun as soon as you arrive, lest the settler gods curse you.

My time in Oklahoma only consisted of ruck marches at Fort Sill, so I don't miss it. Living there as a free man would be quite enjoyable however for fishing, hunting, and bicycling. My advise is to buy a lever gun as soon as you arrive, lest the settler gods curse you.
I can dig a new lever gun! I will tell my wife you gave me permission :)

Good luck brother. Mail me a baseball sized hail stone when you get a chance. I've actually experienced those in person, who knew Colorado had such a thing? :rolleyes:

Good luck brother. Mail me a baseball sized hail stone when you get a chance. I've actually experienced those in person, who knew Colorado had such a thing? :rolleyes:
I lived in Northern Colorado for 4 years before moving to Orygun. Witnessed lots of large hail but not baseball size...

Safe travels.

Hopefully, this doesn't change your participation in the forums too much. Your contribution to the conversation is always worth reading.

I lived in Northern Colorado for 4 years before moving to Orygun. Witnessed lots of large hail but not baseball size...
I lived in the middle of the state. Yep, lots of big azz hail stones. Seen many windshields and back windows destroyed by it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top