JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moving to Wyoming.
Have a few cans and 1 SBR on my trust, several SBR's and a few cans individual filed.
I have my ATF Form 5320 filled out for my permanent SBR move. What about update my trust? Anything needed specific to my Form 1 or Form 4?

Noob here with respect to NFA items, which I do not presently have. What, if any, are the advantages of having NFA items in a trust rather than a person's name?
IMHO, not much with the new laws. If you have people that want access to the items, do a trust. New laws require more hoops for all trust members. My wife doesn't care, so I've been individual for the last several Form 1's.

Got my ATF items a few years back and I remember being told moving within the state is fine, but out of state means sending the ATF a notification letter. Not sure if that has changed since suppressor purchasers and paperwork appear less stringent now. If a letter to the ATF is legally required make sure it is sent some way where they sign for it upon delivery.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews