JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After 23 years of living in Oregon I am FINALLY leaving. It'll be sad to leave such a beautiful state and I'll miss all the friends I've made over the years but it will be nice to be in a free state!!! Thanks to everyone here in Oregon that have made my NWFirearms experience awesome. Look forward to meeting more of this group in Idaho!!!

Good luck on your relocation. Warn your new Idaho friends that what happened here and in WA will happen there, if they don't keep their eye on the ball. I have heard that a lot of Californians are moving there. If they start turning potato fields into vineyards, look out, infringement won't be far behind.

Those vineyards are like antifreedom magnets. I was driving around the vineyards out past Newberg and saw lots of presidential campaign signs and none of them were for the Trump.

It's really sad.....maybe instead of book burning parties we can have vineyard burning parties!!!!

We'll be moving to the Boise area to be closer to work but I'd prefer to be away from people& have at least 160 acres....too bad I can't sell my house for enough to buy that much land!

We'll be moving to the Boise area to be closer to work but I'd prefer to be away from people& have at least 160 acres....too bad I can't sell my house for enough to buy that much land!

I am sure you are aware, but you will be close to my favorite range in ID. The Sawtooth Mtn Range is awe inspiring and incredibly beautiful.
Lots of varmint hunting in that area as well. Have fun and keep your eyes open for property. I do see large undeveloped tracts come up occasionally for decent prices.
We are looking for 10+ acres on our quest. That is the dream we have but will settle for less if the correct boxes on our list are checked off.

I agree with getting out! I was born here (41 years ago) and currently raising my family in the dream home that we've always wanted and were able to purchase less than two years ago. This past year has me looking at moving out of state already. I never thought I'd leave this state as I'm several generations deep but enough is enough. I've been calling realtors in Wyoming and Utah (I know, who wants to move there, but that's the draw for me) and will be traveling to look if the right place comes to market. Man, my parents will be pissed that I'm going the grandkids away but, I need to live my last few years happy! Cancer sucks but at least I know about how long until it will make a comeback.

Wyoming and Utah are both beautiful places and I'd go to either in a heartbeat if there was a job for me there. My parents are on land that's 3 generations deep, 4th if me or my brothers move there. They're even thinking of moving if it gets much worse.

I am fortunate to have licenses in both water and wastewater that would make finding a job fairly easy. Plus enough money in the bank to live well for a few years without income if needed. I'm just so tired of this state it makes me sick to my stomach. Idaho has promise but from the family I have there it is quickly turning the way of Oregon, where one pet of the state votes and speaks for the entire state.

Yeah, unfortunately the ones voting the idiots into office that ruined Oregon & Washington are the same ones who hate what's happening so they're heading to Idaho and voting the same types of idiots into office....i wonder if they'll ever realize how bad their voting for the wrong person kills the state.

Yeah, unfortunately the ones voting the idiots into office that ruined Oregon & Washington are the same ones who hate what's happening so they're heading to Idaho and voting the same types of idiots into office....i wonder if they'll ever realize how bad their voting for the wrong person kills the state.

Dont count on it....

They are a plague and should be dealt with accordingly.

First day in Idaho and I'm so freaking relieved to be out of Oregon!!!! Feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Now to be able to find a house I can afford!

First day in Idaho and I'm so freaking relieved to be out of Oregon!!!! Feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I hear ya brother.

I got a place last summer in the Treasure Valley area but can't make the complete move yet.

But it is a totally different and better world in ID.

Cannot wait to leave the absolute sh!thole of riotous crime and homeless, thieving drug addicts camped in the street a block away, the taxes, the smug righteousness of the liberals in the neighborhood and the certainty that it will be years or decades before there is significant improvement in Portland.

And a plus in the move is I'll be hours and hours closer to my favorite parts of Oregon.

Best wishes on finding a new dwelling.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top