JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm seeing more and more sellers on Gun Broker who are refusing to sell to Oregon.
Compared to California and Washington, I think our firearm choices here in Oregon are still pretty wide open.
So I'm wondering, why the block out on the part of these sellers?
Any thoughts?

Agree with @CamoDeafie ....Measure 114 is really putting the hurt on Oregon firearm owners...
Been seeing much of the same here in Washington with our newest dumbazz restrictions.

With that said....
A shout out to www.sladestreettactical.com
These folks are an excellent source for magazines for older firearms....they also have many parts and accessories for newer firearms as well.
I have ordered from them before...shipping was fast and the magazines were just as described.

I recently put in another order for a couple of magazines for my Savage 19/33 rifle....which was processed and shipped quickly and easily.
Granted the Savage rifle in question is a vintage .22 bolt action rifle...However...many companies refuse to ship magazines and parts for any firearm to Washington lately.
Andy

Last Edited:
Measure 114. HB2005, HB2007, HB2572
But at this current time, Measure 114 is in limbo, and hasn't become law. I've explained this to vendors who were hesitant, and upon them doing a bit of current research, decided that they weren't doing anything illegal.
Where I live, there are magazines on the shelves, everywhere.

It's too bad because these particular vendors have missed out on some good sales with me. I guess if the item sells elsewhere, they don't really care.

But at this current time, Measure 114 is in limbo, and hasn't become law. I've explained this to vendors who were hesitant, and upon them doing a bit of current research, decided that they weren't doing anything illegal.
Where I live, there are magazines on the shelves, everywhere.

It's too bad because these particular vendors have missed out on some good sales with me. I guess if the item sells elsewhere, they don't really care.
Doesn't matter that it's still in limbo, what with the Federal case with Immergut saying it's "constitutional " even though the State case in Harney is set for September; the fact is that it's the Federal case that out-of-State vendors are looking at as opposed to the State case :rolleyes: yes for now there are magazines on the shelves... but how long? I have no faith that the Oregon Supremes are going to side with 2A, especially when Immergut is clearly on the same side of anti-2A Oregon State govt.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top