JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out Lewiston:
- Mild winters often snow free. although we had some last year for Xmas and I shoveled my driveway with a broom (in shorts and a hoody)
- Fish in the morning and golf in the afternoon (in February!)
- First capital city of Idaho ('till we found out it just attracted politicians so we sent it, and them, to Boise).

FYI;
I have a nice lot for sale with a river/valley view, power, water and sewer in, $47k
Dang, if I wasn't almost done paying my house off I would take a look at that ! Sounds like a Killer deal. :s0155:

My Wife was ''Made'' in Texas and born in Oregon. Most of her relatives live in Texas. :s0080: :s0047:

I think I was supposed to be a Texan....I got along so well with the locals.....(except the police in Nolanville).

I met my wife (of 34 years) there; she WAS.... a transplant from the "Buckeye" state.

It seems as though I was "made in Texas" as well.

Check out Lewiston:
- Mild winters often snow free. although we had some last year for Xmas and I shoveled my driveway with a broom (in shorts and a hoody)
- Fish in the morning and golf in the afternoon (in February!)
- First capital city of Idaho ('till we found out it just attracted politicians so we sent it, and them, to Boise).
View attachment 260653
From LGCC golf course in January

FYI;

I have a nice lot for sale with a river/valley view, power, water and sewer in, $47k

I pass through there on hwy 12; gorgeous area!

We have considered a move there as well, but not a ton of jobs and being its will be another min 18 before I retire need a good job to make a move.
Funny I moved from California to Oregon to embrace my freedom, now I need to move again, maybe its just me LOL.

Ya good consistent work can be scarce. I almost went for it earlier this year, but customer backed out and then wanted back in.....
Too much instability to make a career move like that for us right now. Keeping a watchful eye on it though, just in case.

Well my move is a no-brainer.... great grandpa passed away and now we are going to take care of his property and very likely purchase it from the family members. A house in town (hines, or) sitting on 5 lots and a 320 acre ranch out of town. The towns of burns/hines are great, the community is great, and to top it off the general attitude towards guns is positive.

We have considered a move there as well, but not a ton of jobs and being its will be another min 18 before I retire need a good job to make a move.
Funny I moved from California to Oregon to embrace my freedom, now I need to move again, maybe its just me LOL.

We have much in common sir; planning for my last army-move in late 2000, I was given the choice of any state, just about any country, or continent.

We made a spreadsheeet that would make even IBM's very-own Zachman proud. We left one critical field off the spreadsheet....no quessing here, fing politics......

Late 2000, I never would have dreampt Oregon & now America.... would be this AFU.:oops:

We put in a family cemetery (tax free:D) on my land; guess I'm gonna stay and fight.

Edit: Oregon and the VA treats veteran's really good; I'm greatful.

We have much in common sir; planning for my last army-move in late 2000, I was given the choice of any state, just about any country, or continent.
We made a spreadsheeet that would make even IBM's very-own Zachman proud. We left one critical field off the spreadsheet....no quessing here, fing politics......
Late 2000, I never would have dreampt Oregon & now America.... would be this AFU.:oops:
We put in a family cemetery (tax free:D) on my land; guess I'm gonna stay and fight.

Yep we have allot I mean " allot " of Family in Oregon I would say close to 75 people live here and leaving would be difficult. I would like to leave, but when I left California it was more of a good choice. Here I wont leave because I wont run from a fight. They gonna come, let em. They breath like I do ....., pray it doesn't come to that but its one life might as well keep fighting I havent stopped yet. :) PS been here since 1995.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have got way too much invested in my ''castle'' :s0143: to pull up stakes and out of principle I am not moving ! :s0012: These A$$H*%#$ in the Senate :s0098: were supposedly mandated to work for US and NOT against US. I ain't goin nowhere !!! :s0121:

A decir verdad, tuve que aprender algunas frases en la terminología militar española para preguntar sobre presos en la guerra, pero al final, fui al República Democrática Alemana en vez, y hice mucho más el uso de mis destreza de lengua rusas y alemanas.

tac

A decir verdad, tuve que aprender algunas frases en la terminología militar española para preguntar sobre presos en la guerra, pero al final, fui al República Democrática Alemana en vez, y hice mucho más el uso de mis destreza de lengua rusas y alemanas.

tac

Oh... I forgot to tell you how an illegal alien is the same as a billiards cue ball... the harder you smack 'em the more English you get out of them. ;):D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top