JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am putting in my order for ammo tonight. A few prices below.

.223. .24 cents a round
.22 lr. .05 cents

I'm also getting .45 9mm

Where you ask Can I get these prices.

The sheriffs dept.
Yep! Ada county
That's the county of the capital, and Boise.

Imagine multnomia county offering this?

Maybe I'm wrong, but they wouldn't.

I am working on wifey to prepare pin pulling and leaving oregon ifvthe legislature goes to crap on us in feb and gives the gun grabbers what they want. We nixed plans to leave a year or so ago. We have fam in texas so thats still a good option but I was thinking Idaho would have a better variety of weather and be close enough to visit remaining family and friends in oregon from time to time plus be close enough to visit family in colorado from time to time - texas is still a stretch time & finance wise.

Have looked at Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Boise and some smaller towns in southern and eastern idaho.

I have been to Coeure d' Alene, Wallace and Sun Valley Idaho.:s0108: I liked Coeure d' Alene the best and I saw my first Moose there as well. The Environazis:s0136: tried to shut down Gold Dredging in Idaho and a bunch of Gold Dredgers did NOT Comply and they kept on Dredging and ignored orders not to dredge. :s0002:They told ''the authorities'' and the Enviroidiots where to go. IDAHO- Kicks A$$ ! :s0121:

I have been to Coeure d' Alene, Wallace and Sun Valley Idaho.:s0108: I liked Coeure d' Alene the best and I saw my first Moose there as well. The Environazis:s0136: tried to shut down Gold Dredging in Idaho and a bunch of Gold Dredgers did NOT Comply and they kept on Dredging and ignored orders not to dredge. :s0002:They told ''the authorities'' and the Enviroidiots where to go. IDAHO- Kicks A$$ ! :s0121:
Sun valley is Eugene 2.0
With money

why do all the cool places have snowy hard winters :(. Thinking about our bail out plan and it has to include mild winters - I'm a wimp.

Rosebud Texas; a nice little town.

The bar owner used to serve me free beer when I was wearing my class A uniform; back in the early 80s.

I pomised a couple (ok a few, no acttually several) gals that I would retire there..:rolleyes:

"all my exes live in Texas..............".:D:D:D

Edit: http://rosebudtx.org/

Last Edited:
Check out Lewiston:
- Mild winters often snow free. although we had some last year for Xmas and I shoveled my driveway with a broom (in shorts and a hoody)
- Fish in the morning and golf in the afternoon (in February!)
- First capital city of Idaho ('till we found out it just attracted politicians so we sent it, and them, to Boise).
868842566b441727398ef21b2665ff09.jpg
From LGCC golf course in January

FYI;

I have a nice lot for sale with a river/valley view, power, water and sewer in, $47k

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads