JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

Spoiler, it wasn't NOS additive that was put in the engine.. :s0112:

I always wondered who would be the one to do that, but I had a hard time fathoming how somebody could pick up a drink from the beverage isle and think it was for the the engine..

nos-in-your-belly--20070423022634423.jpg

Well, read that label... I wonder the Feds don't have something about misleading labels going on this one..... flames, the name of a gas commonly used to "spike" engine performance, "energy"...... maybe if someone can't read english very well (which COULD include any high school graduate of the last ten years or more.....) they'd get confused......

puts me in mind of the elderly chap I knew who had borrowed his son's Volvo, a 4 cyl gas injection engine, stopped at his neighbourhood filling station, pulled up to the wrong pump and dumped fifteen gallons of diesel into the tank, nearly empty. He got home, barely..... realised what he'd done, and called me...... he really felt dumb..... easy fix, and I got the fifteen gallons of diesel oil to burn up in my old Mercedes diesel...... and paid for my time. His was an understandable mistake, though... it was before they started making the diesel handles green.......

Yeah, but the diesel nozzles have always been too big to put into a gas car, aren't they? They have been as long as I can remember... He must have gone out of his way to force that nozzle into the little gas filler hole.

The bowsers at the truck stops, likely the ones you've noticed, are definitely bigger. But the oneson the regular car islands are the same size as for petrol.... a strange thing, I believe. My van can get rather thirsty, and waiting to pump close to 40 gallons of fuel oil gets tedious. The heavy truck ones are three times as fast.... but don't fit down into the anti-tijuana-credit-card blocks they put in the fill necks.

No, the car island diesel nozzles fit just fine..... and always have.

The bowsers at the truck stops, likely the ones you've noticed, are definitely bigger. But the oneson the regular car islands are the same size as for petrol.... a strange thing, I believe. My van can get rather thirsty, and waiting to pump close to 40 gallons of fuel oil gets tedious. The heavy truck ones are three times as fast.... but don't fit down into the anti-tijuana-credit-card blocks they put in the fill necks.

No, the car island diesel nozzles fit just fine..... and always have.

I've found the opposite... I have a diesel car, so the few times I have been able to fill up myself, I thought the nozzles were bigger.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top