JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@The Heretic ,yeah got rid of road bikes cause I'm not a'great' rider. Good yes,not great. And I liked the speed too much.
I keep my quad on safe trails and under 40 most of the time on the roads. I just don't trust people enough any more. Too many distractions,I don't even like riding bicycles on the road any more

Noobs:eek:

Every time I see these things I know exactly what they did wrong...

Noobs will slow down to try to make the corner.

An experienced rider knows you need to hit the gas and own the corner.

For anyone not familiar with bikes, you loose almost all of your turning ability when you let up off the throttle.

It's very counter intuitive but his buddies should not have been pushing him that hard if he didn't know that:rolleyes:.

Kind of like an outboard jet, you throttle to steer, no throttle you don't sreer....

Kind of like an outboard jet, you throttle to steer, no throttle you don't sreer....
Just came back from spring break in upper Puget Sound and was on the dock talking to the guys from ACI Boats and a newbie boater was trying to dock his jet boat, offered to grab a line, he said no I got this, hit the gas to gain speed and when he realized he couldn't turn it was to late. The bow of his boat now looks like a bullpup.

I saw a video where a guy failed at amateur cliff diving. Hit some rocks on the way down to the water. He had to be helo'd out and the ride to the hospital was $93,000.

This video above was county rescue so maybe Willy is off the hook for the helicopter ride.

Anyone remember the Japanese guy who grazed the guard rail and didn't realize he severed his leg at the knee until he stopped and tried to put his feet down and the bike fell over. That would suck..

Just came back from spring break in upper Puget Sound and was on the dock talking to the guys from ACI Boats and a newbie boater was trying to dock his jet boat, offered to grab a line, he said no I got this, hit the gas to gain speed and when he realized he couldn't turn it was to late. The bow of his boat now looks like a bullpup.

LOL, wookies....:D:D:D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR