JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holy crap ton of nasty meat.

I have killed a couple antelope and had friends share chops from several they harvested and they have all been delicous. I know they have a high metabolism and I am sure if they are killed when stressed, they could be bad but I have not experienced it. My wife is always asking when am I going to kill another loper, she liked it so well.

I have killed a couple antelope and had friends share chops from several they harvested and they have all been delicous. I know they have a high metabolism and I am sure if they are killed when stressed, they could be bad but I have not experienced it. My wife is always asking when am I going to kill another loper, she liked it so well.

Yeah, and ya don't even have to stuff them because they already taste like sage!! :p;):D

There I was. Up in the mountains in my top secret hunting area, where somebody built a very usable ground blind years earlier, I was taking a little nap on the ground in this blind. The slightest noises in the forest wake me, so this has become an effective hunting tactic.

So, while I'm napping, I hear a rustling. I open my eyes to see a squirrel, 3 inches from my nose staring at me. It startled me to the point I let out a yell like a girl. Simultaneously the squirrel let out a yell like a girl and he hauled arse to escape.

I've shot a lot of animals over a lot of years. Those memories all run together to make them mostly forgotten. But the dumb little stories like this squirrel remain foremost in my memory bank.

Never had one taste like sage either.

Never miss an opportunity to poke fun.

Then there's this:

What does a pronghorn antelope eat?

Sagebrush often makes up a large part of their diet. They are dainty feeders, plucking only the tender, green shoots. Pronghorns compete with sheep for forbs, but are often found on summer cattle ranges where cattle eat the grasses, leaving the forbs and browse.

:D:D:D

Pronhorn Antelope are not goats or antelope at all. They are the lone surviving example of an ancient species. Their closest living relative would be the Giraffe. Strange but true. I wonder what Giraffe tastes like?:D
That's crazy! I never knew. Giraffe must tastes like ———— then too!

If yer gonna quote, at least go all the way!! ;);)

The pronghorn (UK: /ˈprɒŋhɔːrn/, US: /ˈprɔːŋ-/)[3] (Antilocapra americana) is a species of artiodactyl mammal indigenous to interior western and central North America. Though not an antelope, it is often known colloquially in North America as the American antelope, prong buck, pronghorn antelope, prairie antelope, or simply antelope[4] because it closely resembles the true antelopes of the Old World and fills a similar ecological niche due to parallel evolution.[5]

It is the only surviving member of the family Antilocapridae.[6] During the Pleistocene epoch, about 12 antilocaprid species existed in North America.[7] Three other genera (Capromeryx,[8][9] Stockoceros[10][11] and Tetrameryx[12]) existed when humans entered North America but are now extinct.

As a member of the superfamily Giraffoidea, the pronghorn's closest living relatives are the giraffes and okapi. The Giraffoidea are in turn members of the infraorder Pecora, making pronghorns more distant relatives of the Cervidae (deer) and Bovidae (cattle, goats, sheep, antelopes, and gazelles), among others.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top