JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The one gun I wish I hadn't sold....

rugermarkiv4pistol22TKupgrades2017mar_001.JPG

But hell, what am I going to do with a .22 pistol? And I don't keep what I don't use, so had to find a new home.
Still, she was a pretty one. Miss her a little bit.

You are ALL wrong! They are ALL aesthetically appalling and you need to get rid of them! I am willing to however, carry the burden of helping you get rid of the aesthetically unappealing firearms! I will suffer through it for I am a true friend and also a team player. In return I am willing to give you in return a hardy handshake and a complimentary picture of the supreme overlord!

30D0AC4E-3F43-4A93-BEC5-8A69DA46880F.jpeg

There's a thread here that I can no longer see, where most of the firearms are being held by aesthetically pleasing individuals. Honestly, don't notice the firearms at all, but they sure are aesthetically pleasing.

View attachment 875587
As far as my modern guns ...this one for me.

A 1962 Remington Wingmaster , in 20 gauge with a 28 inch barrel and Modified Choke.
It was given to me by my Grandfather and is the first gun that I owned.
It still goes out with me each year when hunting season arrives.

While many may yawn and say Ho-Hum...its just a 870...
Sure it is a 870 , a 20 gauge on a 12 gauge receiver , deep bluing , chromed bolt and cartridge lifter and wood stocks with just a hint of figure.
A great blend of balance and looks , that works for me.
Andy
That design, I think started with the Model 11-48
It was carried over to M740/M760, M1100 and even Apache.
A modern age Hall-of-Fame proprietary design.

There are a lot of reasons to like a particular gun; features/function, reliability, accuracy, ballistic capabilities, et al. But how about guns you just find visually appealing for whatever reason; layout, design, craftmanship, color, or even those so ugly they are beautiful in their own way.

Which would be your pick(s) and why? Enjoy. :)
Handguns: The original Remington 51 and the pre-war Colt "The Woodsman" come to mind. Look at the graceful curvature and fine machining on even the economical Iver Johnson top-break revolvers.

Its not historic or as unique/beautiful as whats been posted here but there is somethign about my K6S that I love (obviouslly, since I bought one) I think Kimber did a great job brining the old up to speed with design and materials. And for something a little different... inherited from my wifes Great Grandfather....

k6s.jpg IMG_20200220_152647 (2).jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top