JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found quite a bit of powder in stock on-line today. Finally scored some H4198. MidSouth and Precision Reloading both got shipments. Other powders were showing up on Gunbot as well. Looks like maybe the supply pipeline is filling us at least with some powders. Now if I could find some Federal match small rifle primers.

Found quite a bit of powder in stock on-line today. Finally scored some H4198. MidSouth and Precision Reloading both got shipments. Other powders were showing up on Gunbot as well. Looks like maybe the supply pipeline is filling us at least with some powders. Now if I could find some Federal match small rifle primers.
It is coming back and will continue to if we let it.

I do agree with not buying too much just to have it. But I now firmly believe in buying enough to get you through one of these drought cycles. I did that last time with my primer supply and sure am glad I did. Didn't with my powder supply and it bit me in the a$$.

I stopped by Ranch & Home in Kennewick last night and saw more powder on the shelves than I have seen anywhere in the past year. Reloder 15, 19, 22, IMR-4064, 4350, 4831, H-4831, Power Pro 4000MR, Alliant 1200R, Auto-Comp, Blue Dot, and IMR-4756. There were others, too.
The prices were a little, ranging from $24.99 per lb. To $29.99. Still nice to see a nice variety available.

was ther a haz-mat fee?

$27.50 if I remember right. Powder and primers always have a haz-mat shipping fee...at least I've never seen an on-line vendor eat that cost.

Powder looks to be hard to find again. I spoke too soon about the pipeline filling up.

Cabelas online has IMR 3031 which is good for .223 and .308 loading, ARPC in albany has primers of all sizes and also some 4198 and other powders on the shelf, along with bullets and brass. I only buy powder or primers online if I can get bulk, 5k or 4lbs of primers or more. not worth it otherwise with the hazmat and then regular shipping ontop of that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top