JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nitrous oxide is increasingly being used as a recreational drug. What is can do to a teenager's neurological system is no joke.

Who cares, Captain Obvious. Parenting, or the lack thereof, is the problem. With libs/dems you have children raising children - with not so surprising outcomes born of a "my reality/my truth" ideology.

This law belongs in the same trashbin that the UK elite's suggestion of "GPS enabled kitchen knives" went into.

Nitrous oxide is increasingly being used as a recreational drug. What is can do to a teenager's neurological system is no joke.
If they die, they die. I'm unwilling to allow the limitations that are created in an effort to save morons, to be the same that I must live by.

Gee, I wonder how we all managed before irrational libs banned whipped cream for teens...
Technically, the NY clowns didn't ban whipped cream they banned these things.
Even in Washington these things are hard to find.

AF8E1644-7825-4630-BA92-E9F6C45715D1.jpeg

Technically, the NY clowns didn't ban whipped cream they banned these things.
Even in Washington these things are hard to find.

View attachment 1268195
I used to buy cases of them when I felt the urge for some 'whipped cream', a few years back-- They are costly for the amount of fun they provide because a nitrous high doesn't last long.

Teens would get higher using less money & buying alcohol or fentanyl or anything else, really

I used to buy cases of them when I felt the urge for some 'whipped cream', a few years back-- They are costly for the amount of fun they provide because a nitrous high doesn't last long.

Teens would get higher using less money & buying alcohol or fentanyl or anything else, really
The nitrous thing was great. I only did nitrous once. With a root canal. Doing drugs under the direct supervision of professionals is the only way I'd roll anymore.

Agree...but this has been going on for decades. 40 years ago dental offices were getting broken into for nitrous tanks. Whippets have been a thing forever...as has glue and paint sniffing (huffing). Look for people with gold paint around their nose and mouth...they are zombies and have no brain cells left.

I just object to making life difficult for the 98% of the population (like needing a Rx for Pseudoephedrine in OR until recently). Bad idea to limit sales to minors? Maybe not, but next they will lock them up so you need a manager with a key to get to them.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews