JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Clearly fake news as these firearms and devices are some of the most regulated and banned weapons. Thus, no crimes could possibly happen:

Being its CNN I have as much faith in the story as I did in those papers they used to have at the check out stands in stores. That said though since blue cities that have massive gun crime also have massive revolving doors on their jails they do not want to talk about may be the real problem here.

Most of those events listed with automatic shootings, I've never heard of. I also see they intimate automatic weapons with rifles when they are seemingly talking about handguns, but they are purposely not specific.

I grew up hearing automatic gunfire, so this is nothing new.
There's a lot of misinformation in that news, like the increase in the number of detected incidents along with the increase in the deployment base.
Put it in the bad parts of Chicago, Detroit, Newark, Baltimore and Philadelphia, and you will see what appears to be a logarithmic spike in shootings. The inconvenient truth would be that the shootings are the same shenanigans that have occurred there for years.

There are bad parts of Houston where, as a former Detroiter, I would not go into those places. I would pay attention to the billboards in the cities where I traveled, and Houston had a significant number of bail bond agency ads.

Gotta say, the ATF agent test firing the Glock had good muzzle control.

Paid plug for SS… shot spotter… very Orwellian. Not like they can ban giggle switches any more than they already have, but now they want to spy on ambient sounds. Won't be long until Siri tags such sounds and notifies the ATF of your phone number and location.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR