JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpeg I kind of discovered an item that I've had or known all my life, mom's hunting knife. It's a Murphy Combat Jr. With the "rare" beaver tail, cast aluminum grip. Apparently, they are pretty collectible, so if any of you guys can tell me about the history, etc, I'd like to know about them! My folks said they were made in PDX, true?
Thanks, all!:)

Last Edited:
Yes, I was holding it and thinking, slick cast aluminum handle, nothing at all to stop your hand from slipping straight down the blade. I would not buy one for a combat knife!:confused:
<---------Combat Knife!

Last Edited:
I remember my Grand Mother had one in her knife drawer. I didn't think much of it at the time! She did use it quite a bit! I don't know what happened to it, one of my uncles probably has it now! Cool Find!

My grandparents had a whole set of them. I saved them from going to goodwill! I still use them in our trailer. Great knives! They hold an edge for a very long time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top