JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYI

Moms Demand Action is being hosted at the Seaside Public Library by Indivisible North Coast, the progressive arm of the local democrat party, created after the 2016 elections to "RESIST". Pretty sure they are drumming up a big turn out. Small notice published in The Astorian.

hpqscan0001.jpg

Nothing they demand makes sense.
Bunch of poorly informed, bored housewives and grandmas squawking about issues they don't even fully comprehend.

Nope

145f56ef61633d9c22bbc1195e795b87.jpg

I demand they stop raising stupid children. We now have a whole generation of morons that will be the downfall of civilized society.

Local pro gunners should crash their little party and spout the facts to show how badly they twist and manipulate the information...

Dumbazzes being led around by the nose by other dumbazzes...

This right here needs to happen to keep the Cancer from spreading.
You know if unopposed that a lot of soccer moms will say "we didn't know it was that bad"!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

FYI

Moms Demand Action is being hosted at the Seaside Public Library by Indivisible North Coast, the progressive arm of the local democrat party, created after the 2016 elections to "RESIST". Pretty sure they are drumming up a big turn out. Small notice published in The Astorian.

View attachment 610433

So can anybody go or is there a plan on resisting their BS

I've been more than half tempted to get a shirt made that says "Patriots Demand Silence from Moms Demand Action" and wear it while standing outside the entrance to one of their meetings. I think it would be interesting to see how they react to someone trying to infringe on one of their constitutionally protected rights.

And we all know how that worked out...
And I'm sure there was someone screaming out how prohibition wouldn't work socially, would create a black market, and would spike crime. But there weren't enough of those people.

Now, here we are, screaming how a gun ban/etc. will not work socially, would create a black market, and would spike crime.

My point is...let's make sure there's enough of us around this time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top