JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
349 pieces 223 Rem./5.56 Nato brass for $15.

54 pieces of 30-30 brass for $8.

699 pieces of 389 Auto for $30.

721 pieces of 9mm Luger for $25.

303 pieces of 40 S&W for $10.

455 pieces of 45 ACP for $20.

The brass has been cleaned and polished in a Lyman 1200 Turbo Pro tumbler with walnut media and Lyman Turbo Brite Brass Polish. It has been hand inspected for quality control.

380 Auto.JPG 9mm Luger.JPG 40 S&W.JPG 45 ACP.JPG 223 Rem.JPG 30-30.JPG

I have places in the mountains where I pick them up weekly. They will predominately be once or twice fired brass. They clean up good and those I package for sale are good quality.

So this is just brass you found in the dirt unknown times fired ,, range pick ups.
there is a difference from 1x fired and unknown range finds.

I go there at least once a week and sometimes more so most of the brass is recently deposited and most of it is shiny. I can tell by looking at it and am confident the many shooters I have met are laying down new brass or quality reloaded brass. That being said, I cannot definitively confirm it is all once fired brass and certainly would not make that claim. What I can tell you is that I have had no complaints from those I have sold brass to. See the final post from Thunderstruck which you contributed to. This is one of several places I have the brass listed. If you want guaranteed once fired brass, then you will likely have to pay retail prices and shipping costs unless you have access to an inexpensive continuous supply. I certainly would respect your choice to acquire once fired brass only.

I will pass Thanks !
Just an idea since your advertising brass here almost daily perhaps advertise it as range pick ups
that would stop the confusion:)
Most of the respected members state brass as 1) New 2) 1x fired 3) range pick ups unknown
times fired, that may help.
I have not bought factory ammo in years I reload my own and I can tell you that my 6x fired looks brand new to the eye but their about done, when reloaders discard brass they have bad primer pockets, loaded hot and would be worried of case fails if loaded again , ect ect ....
this could cause an issue the could damage a gun or worse this is why I buy new or 1x fired.
I think if you advertise your brass that you are posting every day or so as range pick ups unknown times fired it would stop the issues/confusion your having this way folks know what to expect and
again you can not tell by looking at it what its history is,
anyway take it or leave it this is just my opinion :)

According to Mchale (2016) The most important step in brass cleaning and preparation is to hoard like those people who get their interventions filmed for TV. Every time you go to a range that allows, pick up the brass. 95% of it will be pristine, once-fired brass. If you shoot at a club, it's likely that a higher percentage will be reloaded, but as long as you inspect and load it to moderate, not maximum, power levels, it's good to grovel and fight for that too. Even if you're just thinking about taking up reloading, start your brass collection now – it's the most expensive component, so the more you get free, the better (p. 1).

Mchale, T. (17 March 2016). Reloading: Brass cleaning and preparation to reload. Retrieved from: www.gunsamerica.com/blog/reloading-brass-cleaning-and-preparation-to-load/

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top