JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dropped the package off at the Post Office yesterday. It is on the way to you. If I had it in my possession I would refund your money. I have been as fair and reasonable as possible and have given you multiple options. You may choose any of those options including returning the brass to me. If and when I receive it, then I will refund you the remaining $38.12.

Here is a document scan of the USPS shipping receipt.

Brass Receipt.jpg

Read post #23 and 24.
You can see he offered full refund for the brass, to see if he could get more boxer primed brass. At that time I asked to refund my order well before any shipping was even talked about...
THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS SUBJECT !!!

Last Edited:
The buyer is clearly misrepresenting the nature of this transaction by implying I was somehow trying to scam or defraud him. I fully disclosed I had made a mistake in identifying all the brass as being boxer primed and gave him every reasonable offer I could think of to remedy the matter to his satisfaction. This matter was complicated by a timing issue. If he had contacted me before the USPS closed and I had shipped the brass I would have; without hesitation, refunded him the full purchase price. When he failed to do so I shipped out the remaining 332 pieces of brass in a good faith effort to get it out to him that day as promised. I repeatedly offered him a full refund contingent upon having my product in my back in my possession. I made it painstakingly clear to him over and over I had already shipped the brass which can be verified by the time of the posts versus the time on the USPS shipping receipt. The buyer willfully ignored these facts and irrationally repeated himself many times. I wanted and still want the buyer to be fully satisfied within reason. If anyone has any constructive feedback on what I could have done or could do to remedy this matter to everyone's satisfaction I welcome it.

He does not want your brass he told you that before you shipped.
You falsely advertised your brass, you should
know what your selling !!
I for one will not buy from you
BUYER BEWHARE !!!

He told me after I had already submitted the brass to be shipped through the USPS. You are right that I should have known what I was selling. In my ignorance I misrepresented the brass; however, if I had wanted to intentionally defraud him I would not have rechecked the brass and disclosed the 99 pieces of Berdan primed brass. I rechecked the brass precisely to avoid misrepresenting it before it went out, but did not receive a reply prior to the deadline I had promised to ship it to him yesterday and did what I thought was the next best thing in shipping all the boxer primed brass I had. There was never any intent to defraud him, but to be completely transparent. I suggest you go back and look at the time line. He stated he wanted a full refund which I received when I got home to my laptop after I had submitted the brass to the USPS for shipping. Also, if he returns the brass to me I will refund the original $13.45 he paid to have it shipped to him. I will even pay for the shipping for the brass to be sent back to me because I made the mistake. This way he will be out nothing.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top