JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
425 pieces of mixed head stamp 308 Win./7.62 Nato brass for 12 cents a piece or $50 for the entire quantity. The brass has been cleaned and polished in a Lyman Turbo 1200 Pro Tumbler with walnut media and Lyman Turbo Brite Brass Polish. It has been hand inspected for quality control.

P1040391.JPG

I have a local guy who I agreed to sell for $40, however if you have a counter offer then feel free to notify me. This would probably need to go into a USPS medium flat rate box which would cost $13.45 which you would need to pay.

I may acquire additional brass this coming Monday if any is available. I will post it here if and when I do and you are welcome to purchase it at the price I have set or at a price above 9 cents a piece which is what my local buyer is currently offering.

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. The local buyer offered me $40 for it yesterday and he wants it next Tuesday. I am inclined to sell it to him unless you are willing to offer me $50 plus shipping.

I think Thunderstruck that both of us struck out. He told me this
"I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. The local buyer offered me $40 for it yesterday and he wants it next Tuesday. I am inclined to sell it to him unless you are willing to offer me $50 plus shipping"
So I'll bet he sold it to the local guy.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top