JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ed, I decided to inspect every piece to confirm the brass was boxer primed. I must apologize for the oversight as I discovered 99 pieces were berdan primed. Would you like those anyway or would you like me to refund the 12 cents a piece which comes out to $11.88 or would you want to wait and see if and when I might find additional boxer primed brass? If the latter, then I would cover the additional cost of shipping for those 99 replacement pieces. Let me know ASAP so I can ship out what you want today.

I didn't want to miss the mail deadline I committed to today so I just mailed the remaining 332 boxer primed pieces to you. It is scheduled to arrive on Monday. The USPS tracking number is 9505 5112 5294 6071 5981 12.

I already sent you 332 out of the 431 pieces of brass today because I did not hear from you prior to the post office closing and I wanted to make sure I all the reloadable brass out to you as originally promised.

I also have 9mm Luger, 45 ACP, 380 Auto, 31 pieces of 30-30, 27 pieces of 7.62/39 or 8 pieces of 30-06 I could give to you and cover the cost of shipping to make amends for my mistake if that works for you.

I have sent a refund in the amount of $11.88 to your Paypal account for the 99 pieces of berdan primed brass that were omitted and you will be receiving the remaining 332 pieces of brass for 12 cents a piece totalling $38.12. You have paid me for the product I provided. If you still want a refund I would be happy to do that when I receive the 332 pieces of brass back from you.

Allot of times I've found the USPS website to be very slow with their updates, taking 24 hours + to get current info.

track.PNG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top