JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spent today working on a couple features you guys have been requesting for a long time :)

1. Closed classified ads are now shaded on the New Posts page. I spent a couple hours trying to figure out how I might do this in the search results, but no luck yet.

2018-04-03 18_34_28-classified_update_1.png

2. Supporting Members now have the option to hide closed ads in the classified sections using the new check box to the right of the State Filter. This box should remain clicked/unclicked when you leave/return or refresh the page.

Unchecked (note the closed Beretta ad)

2018-04-03 18_34_28-classified_update_2a.png

Checked

2018-04-03 18_34_28-classified_update_2b.png

Please let me know what you think, good, bad, or otherwise :D

Thanks Joe!! it's nice to see "Continuous Improvement" actually implemented instead of being another buzzword that gets ignored.
Now would it be possible to do this for "Your Classified Ads"?? It would make it much easier to make sure older, no-longer-relevant ads get closed.

Thanks Joe!! it's nice to see "Continuous Improvement" actually implemented instead of being another buzzword that gets ignored.
Now would it be possible to do this for "Your Classified Ads"?? It would make it much easier to make sure older, no-longer-relevant ads get closed.

How can we be the best if we don't continuously improve the site? :D

The "Your Classified Ads" is actually a search just like any other (take a peek at the URL when you're on the page), which is what I've been trying to figure out how to do. There's a possibility that I won't be able to do it without custom development, and it really isn't worth paying someone to develop it if we're going to have to pay to re-develop it when we migrate to XF2.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top