JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
After over two years of development, I'm happy to announce that we're finally close to rolling out our brand new version of the Northwest Firearms Classified System! This new system includes many new features and improvements, many of which our members have been asking about for very long time. Most new features will be enabled on launch day, with others to follow as things move forward.

Information on general use and most of the new features can be found in the Classifieds System Help Topics. We will be adding additional topics as needed. If you don't find what you're looking for, please open a ticket and let us know.

As of now, beta access is enabled for testing and evaluation purposes. You can access the new system by clicking the Classifieds (Beta) tab at the top of the page. As the welcome message says, please let me know about any issues, ideas, questions, or feedback via conversation. Once we've received enough feedback and feel confident that the system is stable, we will begin the migration from the old system to the new system.

If you do not wish to participate in the new Classifieds System beta, you may disable it in your Account Preferences. Keep in mind that now is your chance to provide any input you may have, so we don't recommend this.

I'll be updating this thread as we go, so be sure to watch this thread and check back often :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top