JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saint Benitez strikes again. Maybe there's hope for California after all.
Do not depend on lawyers in black robes to save you.

The usual suspects are still thumbing their noses at the SCOTUS Bruen decision, and are trucking right along with their "laws".

Who's going to enforce the ruling when the DOJ and every other alphabet law enforcement agency is run by (and packed with) statist loving traitors?

The Illinois governor is bragging they "have the votes" to pass an AWB.

Unsurprising outcome :)

Totally Agree not surprising as there is no way that POS law will stand. All you have to do is insert any other right, such as right to free speech, in place of second amendment and it's clear how f'ed up that law is.

If someone said, "this law requires anyone who brings a lawsuit dealing with the right to free speech will have to pay both sides attorneys fees, irregardless of whether they win or lose" any reasonable person would say that is nuts and unconstitutional. They think because it's dealing with guns it's ok. Shows you just how far out there these radical lawmakers like in Oregon and CA are.

Kalifederation responds to Saint Benitez's request for historical proof of previous restrictions. Just.... Wow! It does bode well for the demise of AWB's nationwide though if that's the best they can come up with.

Last Edited:
On to the 9th circuit where the stay will be upheld, and we wait until the supreme court gets flipped by another 4 years of Democratic leadership in the Senate and White House! Woot!

So early into it, Saint Benitez is trolling Newsome beautifully.

The Bowie Knife comment at the beginning, but also using Florida-specific examples of self-defense with an AR-platform rifle is just a big middle finger to Kommiefornia.

He brought up 9/11 and Swiss Army knives.

Even though the Ninth will do Ninth stuff, I get the feeling that Saints Alito and Thomas are going to drop the hammer on the Ninth in a way that they'll stain their robes.

That was a long but highly entertaining read. St. Benitez reallllyyyyy.... ripped the state and their "expert witnesses" to shreds. 😁

One of my favorites was basically... paraphrasing here.... "you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out she full'o'chit!"
(He said "baccalaureate", but I used creative license):D

One stat I found interesting. 51% of violent attacks are committed by more than 1 attacker. That's sobering!

He did not pull any punches and outright ruthless language on a lot of the states arguments. Loved IT!👍

Gavin Newsom's slanderous tweet on the matter….

IMG_1636.jpeg

Firearms Policy Coalition's re-tweet reply….

IMG_1637.jpeg

:s0140:

View attachment 1744920

View attachment 1744921

I see his 3 decades and raise that female dog the judicial prudence of the firearm laws on the books in 1791 when the 2nd amendment was penned with the phrase "shall not be infringed" referring to the rights of Americans to keep/possess/bear arms.

View attachment 1744920

View attachment 1744921

In typical fashion.... the woketards throw their little hissy fits trying to make everything political based solely on their "feelings".
It tain't! It's simply.... the Law.... ya festering brown stain drip.

Undoubtedly, more corrupt shenanigans from the 9th will shortly ensue.😡

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR