JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good day new community,

I soon will get to join you all in the beautiful PNW with my new duty station in Bremerton. I have been unwillingly subjected to the rules of communist California for too long. I am glad to have finally found a forum for up here that is still active and provides current information as well as a place to spend my paychecks in the classifieds section. I am still going through the debate on what firearms to bring up North with me, or to just give myself an excuse to buy all new guns up here. I think the latter is more suiting towards my long range investment plan. I enjoy skeet shooting and would like to get into 1000 yard shooting. Not into competition shooting as of yet, just enjoy plinking, collecting and talking firearms.

John

Welcome aboard, sailor! Anything they let you have in CA will be legal here, the concern I would have in your position would be about them banning things you already have while you're away and unable to relocate them.

Also, if the 45th District race goes the wrong way Tuesday, our State Senate is ONE SEAT away from potentially Dems Gone Wild CA-style bans here, assuming Bloomberg, Gates, Allen etc. don't just buy another "initiative."

Welcome. Unfortunately, you will discover fewer changes moving from California to Washington than you like but it will be some improvement. Bremerton is a wonderful area........you will want a boat. Fishing, crabing, shellfish......the food is great (time for a trip to Salty's for me) . Bring all your guns and buy more when you can. We used to moor a salvage boat there. Good luck with the move. Bring rain gear.

Last Edited:
I'll add my Welcome Aboard. And while I'm thinking about it I'll extend an invitation to the next WAC(WA Arms Collectors) who hold pretty much monthly Gunshows in Puyallup at the Fairgrounds. The next Show is on the 18th & 19th of November and Military are very welcome.:):):)

Thank you all very much for the welcomes, and also the warnings. I was unaware that Comminfornia's BS was creeping that far north. I see they got WA doing smogs on cars in some parts too.

I'll add my Welcome Aboard. And while I'm thinking about it I'll extend an invitation to the next WAC(WA Arms Collectors) who hold pretty much monthly Gunshows in Puyallup at the Fairgrounds. The next Show is on the 18th & 19th of November and Military are very welcome.:):):)
Unfortunately I will not be up there in time for a November Gun Show, however, I will be ringing in the New year up there.

Welcome. Unfortunately, you will discover fewer changes moving from California to Washington than you like but it will be some improvement. Bremerton is a wonderful area........you will want a boat. Fishing, crabing, shellfish......the food is great (time for a trip to Salty's for me) . Bring all your guns and buy more when you can. We used to moor a salvage boat there. Good luck with the move. Bring rain gear.
I did decide to bring my truck up with me instead of my econobox, so a boat is not out of the question. I did get into bowfishing and lobstering down in cali. There is just something about sticking a carp with an arrow that brings the redneck out of ya.

I did decide to bring my truck up with me instead of my econobox, so a boat is not out of the question. I did get into bowfishing and lobstering down in cali. There is just something about sticking a carp with an arrow that brings the redneck out of ya.
I think there are plenty of big carp in Moses lake and the potholes in the center of the state.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads