JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you all for all the warm welcomes, I am about to start digging through the forums to find out how Tuesdays vote went to see if Washington is becoming more like Commifornia.

Welcome! Among many other places around the world, I served a while in Bremerton too. It was an easy skip down the road most weekends to annoy family and friends in Portland (hadn't even been gone long enough for them to miss me yet).

If you've not wintered over in the PNW before, I can only assure you that the gloomy, cold, muddy, dark gray, soggy months ahead will eventually evolve into a beautiful spring, summer and fall. You're already accustomed to pumping your own petrol.

I'll let others here brief you on the political climate, lest I pull the pin on another of my trademark rants.

If you're into snow sports, hiking, kayaking, fishing, mountain sightseeing, rainforests, waterfalls, quick weekends in Canada, and a bag of Ivar's fried clam strips on the last evening ferry out of Seattle, you'll have some fun here.

Mt. Saint Helens is humbling to see. Free live music in Portland bars can be insane year round, and you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting another craft brewery.

Welcome! Among many other places around the world, I served a while in Bremerton too. It was an easy skip down the road most weekends to annoy family and friends in Portland (hadn't even been gone long enough for them to miss me yet).

If you've not wintered over in the PNW before, I can only assure you that the gloomy, cold, muddy, dark gray, soggy months ahead will eventually evolve into a beautiful spring, summer and fall. You're already accustomed to pumping your own petrol.

I'll let others here brief you on the political climate, lest I pull the pin on another of my trademark rants.

If you're into snow sports, hiking, kayaking, fishing, mountain sightseeing, rainforests, waterfalls, quick weekends in Canada, and a bag of Ivar's fried clam strips on the last evening ferry out of Seattle, you'll have some fun here.

Mt. Saint Helens is humbling to see. Free live music in Portland bars can be insane year round, and you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting another craft brewery.

Thank you for the colorful welcome. I do need to figure out when the best time to bring my better half up here to try to convince her to move up will be. Convincing her to move from our large home that is 5 miles off of the beach in Oceanside, CA up to Washington may be a hard sell. Going to have to plan this one out well.

As far as snow sports go, never really messed with any, don't get much snow in cali, and have not lived in Indiana in 19 years. But I am going to bring up my adventure bike and make good use of the Washington backcountry discovery route. Don't mind riding in the wet and cold.

Thank you for the colorful welcome. I do need to figure out when the best time to bring my better half up here to try to convince her to move up will be. Convincing her to move from our large home that is 5 miles off of the beach in Oceanside, CA up to Washington may be a hard sell. Going to have to plan this one out well.

As far as snow sports go, never really messed with any, don't get much snow in cali, and have not lived in Indiana in 19 years. But I am going to bring up my adventure bike and make good use of the Washington backcountry discovery route. Don't mind riding in the wet and cold.

Small world. If I still worked at Camp Pendleton, we'd be neighbors in OCN.

You probably know The Sandbar in Carlsbad, I was playing electric guitar there when my bass player started a full scale donnybrook on the dance floor, 10-12 people, fists flying, the whole deal! (Sigh) memories...

Welcome. I too escaped Commiefornia just recently. My family (including me) is mostly from Oregon and many are still here so it was an easy choice to move back. I know a lot of people in the PNW like to say how bad it is up here but once you have been a subject of Commiefornia's Politburo, everything else seems like absolute freedom in comparison.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top