JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am going into Portland in a few hours - to get ammo - but I am going where I feel is relatively safe; an industrial area that is somewhat isolated and where I used to work. Relatively little homeless (although some are along the river there) and where I am meeting the seller is an open area with no real place for someone to hide and ambush us. Yes, this may seem paranoid, but I just feel safer not taking chances and picking a place where there is less crime and much less chance of encountering a mob.

Keep an eye open on the news regarding crime and mobs, and you'll get some decent info on areas to avoid.

they used to say keep portland weird, now I think their slogan is keep portland confused... depending on which block you are on, you can have high end shopping, high rises, or a homeless encampment. I'm trying to figure out what portland wants to be as a city... they seem confused as to what a good city should look like and operate like.

... Welcome aboard...
Portland is gender fluid......lol.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top