JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, glad to be here, y'all seem like a good bunch to hang with. I'm a beginner for all firearms related, hope to learn and enjoy all about it. Thanks in advance for any answers on here and apologize in advance for any silly questions later on.

Welcome, no question is ever silly. I'm new and have learned so much from this wonderful resource. Once you get familiar with the guidelines,(which I still am) maybe consider contributing financially. There's nothing else like this out there. I'm in no way connected to the development of this forum but I respect those who work hard to make it happen. It's not necessary but I'm sure it's appreciated. Aside from that enjoy! I've connected with so great guys here. Even got a couple of wonderful deals from the classifieds. Enjoy and welcome.

Welcome, no question is ever silly. I'm new and have learned so much from this wonderful resource. Once you get familiar with the guidelines,(which I still am) maybe consider contributing financially. There's nothing else like this out there. I'm in no way connected to the development of this forum but I respect those who work hard to make it happen. It's not necessary but I'm sure it's appreciated. Aside from that enjoy! I've connected with so great guys here. Even got a couple of wonderful deals from the classifieds. Enjoy and welcome.
Good point. This site is not free to run and operate. This site remains online from memberships and donations.

Speaking of which, mine are coming due real quick.

BTW 3gahL, welcome to NWFA. :s0155:

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Hi all, glad to be here, y'all seem like a good bunch to hang with. I'm a beginner for all firearms related, hope to learn and enjoy all about it. Thanks in advance for any answers on here and apologize in advance for any silly questions later on.
Welcome, I have many years experience with firearms and manufacturing...
Should you have any questions feel free to ask!

1710516387540.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews